• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Head scratcher starting ESR up top. He can’t affect the game from up there and he hasn’t played there all season. Overthinking again to get best players on the pitch at the same time.

Already mentioned and it continues to be proven that Ødegaard and Saka don’t mix well on the same side. Both great players but something is wrong there.

Should have kept ESR central and played a CF, but I am just a fan, what do I know?

I think the idea is that ESR has similar qualities to Lacazette in his link up, problem was you couldn't get high enough up the pitch because of the clowns in central midfield so any combination play in & around the box was not possible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm genuinely at the point where even if we somehow get past this and we somehow beat United in the final that it doesn't actually benefit us at all. Even CL qualification won't make up for the direction we're headed, it'll only we a temporary thing as we won't make top 4 next season. Probably would be embarrassed in the group stages anyways.

Legend14

Established Member
I think the idea is that ESR has similar qualities to Lacazette in his link up, problem was you couldn't get high enough up the pitch because of the clowns in central midfield so any combination play in & around the box was not possible.
Ødegaard and Partey are fine. Ceballos is not.

Maybe we should not experiment in such important games.

ArtetaOut

This might be a horrible outcome. Imagine Cone Boy getting an extension just because he keeps getting lucky like tonight we're gonna be ****ed for the next few years

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If you cannot see that Arteta is a poor manager at this very moment (he could develop in the future) then you haven't got a clue about football.

Tactics = terrible
Subs = terrible
Creative football = terrible.

I don't know his style of play. I don't think he even has one. His football, results, player management is horrible. Even if we scrape through against Villareal we will get tanked by United in the final and all those wankers in Manchester will be laughing at us like the Chelsea wankers were a few years ago.

Worst season as a fan ever. And if he is still here next season it's clear that the club has decided that winning games, being a half decent club isn't important. Hence it should drop ticket prices, shirt prices and all other merchandise.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm genuinely at the point where even if we somehow get past this and we somehow beat United in the final that it doesn't actually benefit us at all. Even CL qualification won't make up for the direction we're headed, it'll only we a temporary thing as we won't make top 4 next season. Probably would be embarrassed in the group stages anyways.

I could see us back in the CL. Finish third in our group then it’s back to the EL again :lol:

We’re never escaping this competition.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
How did Arteta started with no striker when he has aubameyang and Martinelli? :lol: Bizarre decision.

Martinelli has been injured for most of the season, pretty serious injury as well. Or would Brendan be playing him through that injury?
Hey hairspray, Martinelli isn’t injured and yet he’s not starting. What’s your view on that?

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Ceballos red card changed Arteta's strategy completely.

He needs some extremal thing to happen to make changes, that is not new for him and is part and sign of low IQ. Blatant.

An inteligent manager would put Martinelli or some other valuable CF (and even in the place of Pepe in the LW position - who is very overrated) since the early and the match would much more confortable for Arsenal.

Arsenal was outplayed because of his poor level today, the simple pragmatism made Arsenal fight back automatically. Nothing more than the simple pragmatism.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Auba?
Martinelli maybe

If Nketiah is the only other option, then I don’t care who he puts at CF.

Aubameyang is not fit... he's literally just returned from a serious illness. He'd be blowing after 20 minutes. Martinelli and ESR are both experiments.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom