• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The jokes thing about these Arsenal shills like Amy and James of the Athletic, they don’t even like the senior players missing except Partey :lol:

They were screaming play kids, we play them, we lose then it’s like we’re missing 9 players.

Noooo, your manager is f*cking sh*t. Don’t pretend you want to see Lacazette and Willian.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Nah, he gets until Christmas if you ask me.

He'll get points at Norwhich and we do have a run this team SHOULD be able to do well, despite how badly and toothless we can be. There's no more running though.

He needs to be in the top 6 in order to be at the helm for another year. Any thing less and it's a complete an utter failure.

Depends on fan decline. If it’s drastic , I can see KSE taking drastic action. Match day income is huge for us.

If he is winless after game five, he is gone IMO. That's WBA, City, Norwich without a win.

Potentially, especially if games aren’t selling out

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

He'll get points at Norwhich and we do have a run this team SHOULD be able to do well, despite how badly and toothless we can be. There's no more running though.

He needs to be in the top 6 in order to be at the helm for another year. Any thing less and it's a complete an utter failure.
Now way he is getting a free ride till Christmas.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm is that what you feel should happen or what you think the board will do?

Tbh I do understand the sentiment of giving him time as he's already brought his players in. But I reckon a better manager might get us playing better quite quickly.

I know it's unrealistic but any of Conte, Rodgers or Favre and I think the ship would be steadied within a few months, I think Rodgers only came in during the half way point at the 18/19 season and Leicester already looked much better towards the end of that season and even tonked us 3 - 0 I think it was.

Conte won the league in his first season in England. Favre.............let's be honest I know less about lol and I'm probably chatting sh!t about him making an immediate impact, but he did pretty well at Dortmund.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel

Tbh I do understand the sentiment of giving him time as he's already brought his players in. But I reckon a better manager might get us playing better quite quickly.

I know it's unrealistic but any of Conte, Rodgers or Favre and I think the ship would be steadied within a few months, I think Rodgers only came in during the half way point at the 18/19 season and Leicester already looked much better towards the end and even tonked us 3 - 0 I think it was.

Conte won the league in his first season in England. Favre.............let's be honest I know less about lol and I'm probably chatting sh!t about him making an immediate impact, but he did pretty well at Dortmund.
If you get Conte his players, we will challenge for the PL title within 2 seasons.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
From Norwich to Newcastle I count 7 games we should be winning. He gets a couple of draws mixed in there and he's safe, whether we like it or not.
Really depends on fan attendance. KSE just cares about the $$$. If he’s ****ing with the money, he’s gone.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

The latter, I'm on record saying I'd give him around 7ish league games. The Brentford result really did a number on people and now the free hits againt Chelsea and City have put more pressure than they would've otherwise.

Given our track record at board level, I don't see them pulling the trigger if he's getting a win here and a draw there.

Of course, fans in the stadium might tip the balances here, but I feel like they (the board) want to give him time. We saw the same with Emery.

Lastly, I also believe most if not all the players are still with him. Not a single peep from them leaked to the press. Auba's been busting a gut for the guy and this buys him a lot of time than he would normally have.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Sack him after the City game and bring Conte in. F*ck waiting after 10 games, we’ll be playing catch up by then if we keep in Arteta. Can’t be dealing with another 8th place finish. Need to be challenging for a top 4. Bring in a proper RB and CM and we’re good to go. This squad is not as bad as people are saying it is. Bring in a proper coach and let’s start playing some football again.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
The jokes thing about these Arsenal shills like Amy and James of the Athletic, they don’t even like the senior players missing except Partey :lol:

They were screaming play kids, we play them, we lose then it’s like we’re missing 9 players.

Noooo, your manager is f*cking sh*t. Don’t pretend you want to see Lacazette and Willian.
Why do they twerk for Arteta so much?

bonzka

Unpopular opinion no doubt. But I dread the day Conte takes over. Successful, yes. Shouts a lot and has passion, yes.

Plays football that makes me want to watch curling.

Pulp

While I don't think it will happen, the club spending 120 mill on players doesn't have to mean Arteta won't be sacked as per the rumor linked above. Conte is a elite manager who could do great with a young and hungry squad. And even if that wasn't the case, those players aren't dead investments like Willian or Aubameyang

Latest posts+

Top Bottom