• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You don't get why we're nervous?

When has this team ever weathered the storm of expectations & come out triumphant?

When has, as you so eloquently put it, the tw*t in charge ever inspired confidence in you that he can deliver on his promises?

Newcastle is a club reborn & they want to end the season in front of their fans with one last hoorah. It bodes ill for our prospects to say the least.

I have zero confidence in Teta but Newcastle will not care enough about the game imo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why did we play Tomi on the left and Cedric on the right when Cedric can play either side and Son plays on the LW.

We played our best fullback out of position to allow our worst fullback to mark their best player? Not saying that’s why we lost but I found it confusing.

Last edited:

TinFish

Why did we play Tomi on the left and Cedric on the right when Cedric can play either side and Son plays on the LW.

We played our best fullback out of position to allow our worst fullback to mark their best player? Not saying that’s why we lost but I found it confusing.
Because he's an idiot. Tomi vs Son would have made more sense, especially since there is an Asian connection and they would probably want to get one over each other.

Haphazard

FS0WbfAWIAAckZH
This is honestly why I don't have much faith in the manager at this point.

Whenever we are in a big pressure game we crumble and please none of that 'our team is young' bs. In our last match our experienced player holding lost his marbles in the big occasion.

Another major issue is the inability to get back in games, we go down 1-0 boom we lose these characteristics are not present in teams that want to achieve top 4 and beyond.

The club did have an expectation of top 6 at the start but ask any fan looking at the table above if we should have finished top 4 from here and they would have said yes.

GLITCH

Anyone else getting worried by how much we are hated? Seems every club will be coming out to beat us next season. Back in the day, we were everybody's 2nd team, now, we don't play good football, and are building a reputations like Simeone's Madrid.
Potter would have us playing entertaining football again, and the media would have to praise us through gritted teeth simply because he's English. Would be funny to watch.

GLITCH

Reminds me of when he played ESR up front against Villarreal in the EL semi-final. Of all the times to try something unnecessary like that. Again he does a weird unnecessary thing at the most inopportune time that handicaps the team. He tries too hard to emulate Pep.

Olivier_Giroud

Newcastle is not that good. I dont get why people are nervous. Not sure the tw@t in charge can fvck it up against a midfield with Joelinton.
I hope you are right that Newcastle won't care enough to show up. We have been continually disappointed by this manager and players when the stakes are high hence our rightly justified nervousness. Let us hope that our Generational Charlatan won't be galaxy brained to do horrendous decisions that even an eight year old wouldn't do.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Reminds me of when he played ESR up front against Villarreal in the EL semi-final. Of all the times to try something unnecessary like that. Again he does a weird unnecessary thing at the most inopportune time that handicaps the team. He tries too hard to emulate Pep.
Tomiyasu kept Son quiet in the game at the Emirates too. Dunno what went through Arteta’s mind when he made that selection

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Another major issue is the inability to get back in games, we go down 1-0 boom we lose these characteristics are not present in teams that want to achieve top 4 and beyond.
This is just because we don’t score enough goals tbh.

This is also why I don’t believe that it’s a matter of time before we start to score loads and he’s just focusing on sorting the defence first. That’s BS imo. Any manager in the world would choose being able to win games 3-2 instead of 1-0. A team that can score three will always have a chance even when a goal or two down.

Sad part is our defence isn’t even that good anyway, we routinely concede against any half decent attack so what’s the point really.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

He said it was because Tomi is proficient on his left foot, but you’d think Cedric would’ve fine been on the left considering Kulu is looking to cut inside anyway. That’s why he liked AMN at LWB. Confusing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He said it was because Tomi is proficient on his left foot, but you’d think Cedric would’ve fine been on the left considering Kulu is looking to cut inside anyway. That’s why he liked AMN at LWB. Confusing.

Such is the result of trying to analyse Tets logic.

Deciphering the thought process of Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man" would've been more straightforward!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Then factor in that our left back wasn’t really going to overlap too much anyway and that means Cedric wouldn’t have even used his left that much. Cedric is pretty good with his left foot too ffs.

Proper galaxy brain moment.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ex Shrewsbury manager showing Arteta how to set up against Sp*ds here. Burnley we’re good that first half and unlucky not to be ahead.

Re showing Arteta how to set up against Sp**s, I guess you could add Pep and Klopp to your statement as well?

No, there’s no need to play like cowards against a cowardly team. We have footballing principles that we want to adhere to, and we did the right thing with our approach IMO.

Out of all the progressive managers in the league, only Potter and Tuchel got it right this season.

Conte has and will continue to have Sp**s sitting behind the ball like a relegation side, even when he has his players. Klopp said it, and it will remain true.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As I said, should have been a back 5 v Sp**s...you needed Tomi and Gabriel as the outside CBs, to counter Sp**s pacey wingers.

If Cedric played LB, their other winger would have just killed him anyway.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom