• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
The frustrating thing is if we were mathematically out of the top 4 race these Newcastle qunts would be walking around without a care in the world about this game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
3 years was excessive. Should have just stuck with 2 given we haven't really over achieved (should have waited till end of season) Doesn't deserve the sack for me but obviously no manager goes in to the season with 1 year remaining. So just 1 more year on the contract would have been enough. 3 is a bit undeserved.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tonight was just so bad. Couldn't get the team to perform against a team that has nothing to play for.

Subs were all over the place. Hopefully we have a very strong negative reaction in AM to this and that prompts the footballing gods to make Sp**s spursy and we get fourth over them in a miracle scenario.

This manager has no bottle tho. At least not yet.

Pop Tart

Established Member
buys two American goons in January in the wrong areas and they are for next season. when a goalscorer and attacking mid was needed

Rattata

I ask me how Josh Kroenke is going to explain this to his dad at the next meeting. Wait you gave the guy that bottled top four a new 3 year contract!?!?!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tonight was just so bad. Couldn't get the team to perform against a team that has nothing to play for.

Subs were all over the place. Hopefully we have a very strong negative reaction in AM to this and that prompts the footballing gods to make Sp**s spursy and we get fourth over them in a miracle scenario.

This manager has no bottle tho. At least not yet.

Oh they had something to play for tonight, and they achieved their goal of stopping us getting CL football. They played out of their skins tonight, much like Palace the other day, so credit to them.

We couldnt cope with their pressing today and we pay for it with CL qualification. It hurts to lose it to Sp**s of course.

But overall I think we gave it our best, considering all our limitations and the risks we took this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom