• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

D

Deleted member 102404

It’s the same league bro. Those trying to pretend that the league is somehow harder now seem to be Arteta zealots. I wonder why?
I didn’t say the league was harder now vs the time Wenger was in charge.

Corbulo

At the beginning of the last season Arteta had Smith-Rowe, Martinelli, Ødegaard, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Saka and Pepe as his main attacking weapons. We barely cracked 60 league goals while playing eye-gouging football.
It doesn't matter who comes in. It can be Raphinha, Jesus or whoever. As long as our genius is in charge, when it comes to scoring goals we are still going to rely on set-pieces and personal errors from the opposition.

We got bored with Wenger and now we are excited about top 4 and the prospect of a youth project. Love it! We finally have an infallible heroic leader in Mikel Arteta Amatriain.

I'm ready for the next season. I'm convinced that we are going to win the quadruple!

Everything belongs to the leader of our great club. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be: Arteta

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Raphinha's link almost dead. Humble pie?
So much so Edu's Brasil army.
I do hope they have a solid list of right-winger candidates and a good plan to get Saka renew his contract.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Either Micky Teta or Fat Frank to be sacked first in the new season.

I'm going with Frank around October and Micky Tets by Xmas.

I've got my money on Ten Hag actually.

No way he survives and thrives at that clown show.

SA Gunner

You don't follow football then. The clowns Woodward and co have gone.

I'd be far more worried as an Arsenal fan. Micky Tets couldn't even finish 4th when Utd were at their worst and Sp**s had Nuno for some of the season.

Oh? I think I have an idea on how stupid your club is run... and will continue to be run. Noises behind the scenes indicate enough. Dont believe me? Go and google the opinions of Mourinho and Van Gaal. They've been there.

As for United being a threat... Ill believe it when I see it, not too bothered with you entitled fools at the moment. First thing you gotta figure out is how to pull in one direction... so good luck with that.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Oh I do follow football, clearly closer than you regarding your own bunch of clowns.

Dont believe me? Go and google the opinions of Mourinho and Van Gaal. They've been there.
Yes, under Woodward's regime.

I hate our owners, sure. But you lot aren't exactly run well either. You've got Edu, Tets and Steve Round running the show - that trio wouldn't look out of place at Leyton Orient yet their leading "the biggest club in London".

Laughable. Ten Hag to show Micky Tets how it's done this season. Plus Micky won't have the advantage of 1 game per week anymore.

The reason your club has suffered for so long (last league title 2003, no Champions League trophies) is because a large portion of your fanbase accept mediocrity. And you don't get more mediocre than Roberto Micky Tets Martinez.

SA Gunner

I hate our owners, sure. But you lot aren't exactly run well either. You've got Edu, Tets and Steve Round running the show - that trio wouldn't look out of place at Leyton Orient yet their leading "the biggest club in London".

Laughable. Ten Hag to show Micky Tets how it's done this season. Plus Micky won't have the advantage of 1 game per week anymore.

The reason your club has suffered for so long (last league title 2003, no Champions League trophies) is because a large portion of your fanbase accept mediocrity. And you don't get more mediocre than Roberto Micky Tets Martinez.

Yawn.

I think your "wisdom" is better placed at Redcafe. You might get some agreement with your fellow delusional United fans on the absolute tripe you post about Arsenal. You honestly have no clue what you are talking about. Ill tell you that for a free, anytime, anyplace.

Here, you will be called out for what you are. A clueless ***** who has no idea.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Most Arsenal fans are pretty realistic about our situation, plenty don't rate Arteta. Still swatted your lot away last season though.

You act as if ETH and getting rid of Woodward is going to make your club magically well run. It's not. Man Utd is rotten through and through. Lazy players, people in positions of power more interested in the commercial side, happy to rest of the achievements of Fergie a decade plus ago. You're 90's Liverpool. Huge commercial entity, poor football team.

The money you've spent you should be challenging Man City and Liverpool for the title, but there's not overarching philosophy at Man Utd, it's just throwing crap at a wall and when that doesn't stick, throw some different crap at the wall.

Moyes was going to carry on Fergie's legacy, LVG and Mourinho were WC winners going to bring you back to glory. Ole was going to get you back to all old Man Utd ways. All failed. None of them were poor managers apart from Ole, the club and the way it's ran dragged them all down. Same will happen to the new flavour of the month ETH.

Top Bottom