• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Lol. Can you point to any serious million dollar business, anywhere in the world, in any field of industry, that would hire a totally inexperienced manager to run it. And then factor in several years of losses so that he can learn on the job.

Do you even know how crazy that sounds?
The NFL and the NBA do it every single year. I work for the US federal government - we also do it all of the time too. :lol:

• Goal
Reactions: Kav

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The NFL and the NBA do it every single year. I work for the US federal government - we also do it all of the time too. :lol:
Imagine 2 similar clubs like Sp**s and Arsenal, one hire’s a novice and other a proven manager. The first tries to get in the top 4 at the 4th attempt spending a sh!t load and the second does it in a few weeks spending very little. Who knew that would happen?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Lol. Can you point to any serious million dollar business, anywhere in the world, in any field of industry, that would hire a totally inexperienced manager to run it. And then factor in several years of losses so that he can learn on the job.

Do you even know how crazy that sounds?

Yeah, in football, Barca. Pep had no first team management experience. Didn't work out too shabilly.

I'm not saying it was the right decision to appoint Arteta. Personally I wouldn't have done it. I wanted Ancelotti for what it's worth.

If you make the decision to appoint someone with no real management experience though you've got to factor that inexperience into your expectations and demands.That's why Arteta gets way more leeway than Arsène or Emery. It's not rocket science. Kroenke and co must be convinced that long term Arteta is the right guy for the job considering the level they've backed him financially. He's got nothing to hide behind on that front.

We'll have to wait and see. I think next season is absolutely pivotal in whether Arteta goes on to be a success or a failure.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@grange @GDeep™ I’ll take a 25% fee for the withdrawal of the funds.

eddie-hearn-throw-money.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ten Hag is the wild card. Conte, Klopp, Tuchel and Pep will be hard to beat.

For some reason, I think Arteta will somehow pull it out of the bag just how he’s been riding his luck since he’s been here.

Not even sure if Tuchel will last the season if I’m being honest. Ten Hag has a lot to fix too as the whole place is poisonous, hard to make that change in 12 months.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For some reason, I think Arteta will somehow pull it out of the bag just how he’s been riding his luck since he’s been here.

Not even sure if Tuchel will last the season if I’m being honest. Ten Hag has a lot to fix too as the whole place is poisonous, hard to make that change in 12 months.

Conte telling Sp**s to go f*ck themselves mid season can't be ruled out also.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

True. Not even sure if you actually can keep out-investing City and not finish in the top 4, eventually.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Conte telling Sp**s to go f*ck themselves mid season can't be ruled out also.
He's seen Stan bending over backwards to appease Arteta. He'll expect the same transfer fuel or he could blow a gasket.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's seen Stan bending over backwards to appease Arteta. He'll expect the same transfer fuel or he could blow a gasket.
Sp**s have spent a lot more than us this summer (so far) and wrapped up their business early to be fair.

Not sure he looks at Arteta with any sort of envy other than the free hits.

Top Bottom