• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

shoot for the top

So you might be misreading what I have said, Im not saying we could compete but saying that Conte was working with a very average squad is completely untrue. Yes he has a lot of average players, but he also has 2 of the best forwards in the world atm. What Arteta had to work with and what Conte had to work with are completely different. Conte has to supplement, Arteta has had to clear out a lot of players, he definitely took a hack and slash approach but hopefully it will now pay dividends.
Conte took Sp**s from 9th to 4th. There is a HUGE difference between Conte and Teta.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Some embargoed quotes on Auba

Arsenal boss Arteta said: “You cannot treat everybody the same. They are all human beings with different needs. They need to release energy in very different ways and we are here to understand that and try to facilitate that. But everybody can't turn up at the time and the day that they want - in the end, that’s chaos. If it’s an organised chaos, I’m more happy for that because I’ve been a player and it’s very necessary to have.

"When you need a moment, when you need to go and get lost in the mountains for two days, go and do it. When you need to spend time with your family, go and do it. No problem. But I think we should at least know if you’re going to be coming in or not.”

Arteta said: “Listen, it’s a long time since that happened. I cannot go back every time there is another series. I have made my comments on that, I was really clear and honest with my opinion. What has been done has always been done to defend our club, put the club in best possible position, and being always as clear, as honest and as consistent as we can.

Auba is an exceptional player. He did so much for us. He was our captain and I think we have to be grateful, very grateful as well, for what he did for this club. I hope he does (get a great reception from Arsenal fans) because I think he deserves that. There are moments in life, there are moments in your career, and sometimes the trajectory or the objective of each individual is different to the club's - and you have to respect that."

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I've got a horrible feeling we are going to see White back in CB in place of Saliba at some point this season, he can't get away with it atm but one mistake (which a young CB will inevitably make) and I feel he may well be dropped. This manager has shown he is willing to sacrifice entire seasons to be proven "right".

Arteta has definitely got a short leash for Saliba; the better Saliba plays the more Arteta looks like the total idiot he is for having Cedric and Holding decide our Cl while Saliba was killing it at Marseille. The better Saliba plays the dumber Arteta looks

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There are moments in life, there are moments in your career, and sometimes the trajectory or the objective of each individual is different to the club's - and you have to respect that."

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Trajectory is an interesting word since last I checked, Auba was in CL and his rumored and most likely next destination are also in CL..

Tets looking directly into the lights again I take it?

Kav

Established Member
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Trajectory is an interesting word since last I checked, Auba was in CL and his rumored and most likely next destination are also in CL..

Tets looking directly into the lights again I take it?
He’s having another best week of his life.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wrong on all accounts. August 2021, this was a 6th place squad and most pundits didn't even believe that and had us finishing lower. You don't have a proven track record of knowing what you're talking about (see: your Ben White comments in his thread) so we will go off the general feel of knowledgeable fans and pundits. The season started with 3 straight losses due to our injuries and covid and they were laughing at us saying we're getting relegated. Even after dumping Auba, we finished 1 point off of 4th place which was disappointing but that was over performing
We didn't over perform. We underperformed or at best performed at par with the squad he had. The reason some certain pundits diminished our chance of top four at the begining of the season was due to the fact that our rivals had better managers than us and no one anticipated that Sp**s would sack their manager mid season and also united having their worst season ever plus Chelsea limping throughout the season.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Some embargoed quotes on Auba

"When you need a moment, when you need to go and get lost in the mountains for two days, go and do it. When you need to spend time with your family, go and do it. No problem. But I think we should at least know if you’re going to be coming in or not.”
Auba's really at fault here. Look at our midfield talisman, still starting for us because apparently he let the club know beforehand what he's about to do.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We took 8 league games laat season to score 6 league goals. This season its taken 2 league games. Are we back trusting the process or is it too soon to say?

Kav

Established Member
We took 8 league games laat season to score 6 league goals. This season its taken 2 league games. Are we back trusting the process or is it too soon to say?
Too soon. this season is setting up to be unique with the break in November. The usual flow won’t be there for everyone. Let’s wait and see. There have been too many false dawns before.

We just need to be consistent first. As I have always said, I don’t start judging a team until they have played 10 games. That’s when you really see where the players and coaches are in their development and evolution.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it....

WE'VE GOT OUR ARSENAL BACK WE'VE GOT OUR ARSENAL BACK

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know every single time you people do that we go on to lose a few games. Ffs 🤦🏽‍♂️

Kav I feel like I’m watching Arsène Wenger being birthed. It’s incredible.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Things can always change in an instant. And he’s had more good performances than good ones… but at this moment… there are great things happening all over the pitch for arsenal. And there is only one man to blame for that.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I think that might have been the best I've seen us play since the Wenger days. We've had streak where we played well before tbf, but some of our plays today wouldn't have looked out of place at prime City.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom