• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Thing is if they don't and they just keep receiving money while having complete safety, they will eventually get it right, at some point. It's inevitable.

And it's not even a **** manager at this point, any AM user could do it. That's why if Arteta delivers a carbon copy of Guardiola's style this year, or the next, or when the squad is full of his promising 50M talents, I won't be impressed. He's playing the manager game in an artificial, superfuous way, there is nothing to be impressed at.
Exactly. Imagine if we backed a proper manager this way, we’d probably win a PL title.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Even if he is poached, which isnt so far fetched IMO, I doubt he moves now.

Arteta wont get the level of support he gets at Arsenal, not until he starts to show elite levels of consistency and a good reputation starts to speak for him.

Think we have him for another 2 years at the very least, provided he doesnt completely fall off a cliff.

To add to that, if Arteta does get poached then its a good thing for us anyway, since its likely we're back in the CL and winning things again.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Thing is if they don't and they just keep receiving money while having complete safety, they will eventually get it right, at some point. It's inevitable.

And it's not even a **** manager at this point, any AM user could do it. That's why if Arteta delivers a carbon copy of Guardiola's style this year, or the next, or when the squad is full of his promising 50M talents, I won't be impressed. He's playing the manager game in an artificial, superfuous way, there is nothing to be impressed at.
Any AM user could the same 😂😂😂

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Any AM user could the same 😂😂😂

From any manager can deliver if backed, to an AM poster who is backed can deliver the title. :lol:

Might as well make Piers Morgan our manager next then :lol:

The levels of brainlessness and delusion reached on this forum when it involves being anti Arteta is hilarious :lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From any manager can deliver if backed, to an AM poster who is backed can deliver the title. :lol:

Might as well make Piers Morgan our manager next then :lol:

The levels of brainlessness and delusion reached on this forum when it involves being anti Arteta is hilarious :lol:
Brainless, delusional? I can see the hunting down of Arteta critics has started, and is likely to grow on this forum as the money pumped in lifts him out of being an under performing top 8 manager for 3 seasons.

The cancel culture has begun, and its the exact reverse of what was happening here in 2016.

Slug457

In the All or Nothing documentary he said. 10 years of letting lack of discipline go has led to the club being where it is
Tets is the one who took us out of Europe not Wenger. If that's a true quote it's a shame he feels a need to **** on the man who brought him to his first big club, made him captain and got him his first meaningful trophy. Not surprising however as the PR of the new regime is to **** on Wenger/Emery whenever possible to glorify Tets.

Slug457

Honestly some of the **** people are saying about Arteta must come from deep psychological issues.
All I see is rational debate bro. The guys who go running when we win a few games only to come back and start spewing personal hate towards him when we lose a few maybe :lol: But there's not that many of them, certainly compared to the unhinged Wenger hating times. DT is a example of a guy with deep psychological issues which manifested itself in the personal abuse of Wenger, I don't see any DT equivalents nowadays.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Like I said, I think Tets is alright. He's clearly got something about him tactically and his eye for talent isn't bad.

Whilst "any A-M could do it" is a gross exaggeration, I remember certain man saying "anybody could get 4th" and almost 3 years and almost half a billi later, this geezer hasn't done it.

There is some truth to saying the club will spend until it works and if you're taking a manager with no experience and clearly learning on the job then you will have to foot the bill. I think it's abundantly clear that Arteta isn't a genius manager that's for sure.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Arteta has always been praising Wenger. He even installed a Wenger pic so that everyone should high five with Wenger's hand ffs (though it seems cringy af :lol:)
These lies just keep coming back

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
All I see is rational debate bro. The guys who go running when we win a few games only to come back and start spewing personal hate towards him when we lose a few maybe :lol: But there's not that many of them, certainly compared to the unhinged Wenger hating times. DT is a example of a guy with deep psychological issues which manifested itself in the personal abuse of Wenger, I don't see any DT equivalents nowadays.

I strongly urge you to re-read the previous page (3744) and tell me none of them are unhinged :lol: if you still disagree I can start naming names but surely I shouldn't have to 🤔

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Brainless, delusional? I can see the hunting down of Arteta critics has started, and is likely to grow on this forum as the money pumped in lifts him out of being an under performing top 8 manager for 3 seasons.

The cancel culture has begun, and its the exact reverse of what was happening here in 2016.

Mate the majority of this forum ranges from Arteta sceptical to a downright personal dislike for the guy.

There are little more than a handful of us that are openly in favour of Mikel and we often get mocked for it.

No-ones out to get you or cancel your opinions :lol:

It's at the stage now where you're just pushing the 'It's all down to the money we spend that we will do fairly well this season. Arteta is being carried along for the ride. He can't fail'

Ask Man Utd fans about that sort of logic.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Some people act like they never called us arteta supporters delusional, brainless etc but nobody should get called out for saying "any AM user can deliver the same"

And then talking about cancel culture after this. LOL.

Slug457

Arteta has always been praising Wenger. He even installed a Wenger pic so that everyone should high five with Wenger's hand ffs (though it seems cringy af :lol:)
These lies just keep coming back
If the 10 year quote is real he is clearly pulling out the "Culture was **** under Wenger" trope to justify his own behaviour/failings. He was club captain back then ffs. Zero reason to say 10 years other than to pander to the WOB fans, just focus on your own culture. And I say this as a guy who isn't radical one way or the other in regards to Auba, it clearly could have been handled far better by Tets but I also think Auba had very little respect for Tets as a manager from the get-go.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

If the 10 year quote is real he is clearly pulling out the "Culture was **** under Wenger" trope to justify his own behaviour/failings. He was club captain back then ffs. Zero reason to say 10 years other than to pander to the WOB fans, just focus on your own culture. And I say this as a guy who isn't radical one way or the other in regards to Auba, it clearly could have been handled far better by Tets but I also think Auba had very little respect for Tets as a manager from the get-go.
Imo that culture was despite Wenger and not because of Wenger (especially when he started to lose overall control to gazidis in the end) That's how I see that quote.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Some people act like they never called us arteta supporters delusional, brainless etc but nobody should get called out for saying "any AM user can deliver the same"

And then talking about cancel culture after this. LOL.

I remember your gang having a good laugh at my expense when I stopped loggin in for a piece actually :lol:

Mocking my mental stability and all sorts. This is a bit rich imo, I think victimizing supporting Arteta is wrong. There are plenty on here that back the man with all their heart who are left alone.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

I remember your gang having a good laugh at my expense when I stopped loggin in for a piece actually :lol:

Mocking my mental stability and all sorts. This is a bit rich imo, I think victimizing supporting Arteta is wrong. There are plenty on here that back the man with all their heart who are left alone.
I don't know maybe I would have made fun of people going quiet but would never have made fun of mental things... Sorry that happened.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom