• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Please for your own good remove this pic, internets full of weirdos.
Thanks for your concern I am not that worried about my reputation, I am old and self employed I wish I could fire myself frankly. Sorry for exploding on you but you kind of got under my skin and I think that was your intent.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Thanks for your concern I am not that worried about my reputation, I am old and self employed I wish I could fire myself frankly. Sorry for exploding on you but you kind of got under my skin and I think that was your intent.
Everyone's kissed and made up now. Sort of. My work here is done.
Disney Princess Beauty GIF by Disney

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Its not so much about your reputation, but your personal identity but if you don't GAF then fair play, you do you. Also, Its just a football forum, not sure why people get so heated honestly.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Its not so much about your reputation, but your personal identity but if you don't GAF then fair play, you do you. Also, Its just a football forum, not sure why people get so heated honestly.
We love the club like to see it do it do well and are probably all too certain that our path forward is right one. I just have a firecracker temper because of a lot of stuff going in that I would prefer not to share beyond Orange Hitler crapping on my family from Iran, that was just the crap cherry on crap Sundae so to speak. I am not proud of it but people who think life scars don’t impact your daily interactions haven’t lived long enough to judge

shoot for the top

I'd have rolled out the red carpet had I known I was getting a visit from the president of the Low IQ Crew™

I notice two of your paid up members responded to your zinger as well, good lads.

However, something you and they may not have noticed (even though its been pointed out repeatedly) is that we were talking about fans and not staff.

Haphazard

specially joined this forum , after years of lurking, to say back your manager . Whether last season was successful or not who cares its done and over with. Many arteta critics on here moaned of the playing style , yet in all or nothing you can clearly see he's asking them to be offensive , and to play a certain way . Now he has a full squad (albeit possibly still 1-2 players short as we are still in the market supposedly) , according to his style so support your team , become the 12th man and talk at the end of the season. I've been to the Emirates (not last season) and fans need to be aware how much the players energise off the fans positivity , as shown against Leicester.
Oh wow Arteta has finally joined A-M 🤩

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Last time we were in the top 4 in 2016, KSE only gave the manager enough to buy a Chelsea pensioner goalkeeper and Elneny in January. 😂 Both as cheap as chips.

But we came 2nd. What an over performing manager we had then.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Last time we were in the top 4 in 2016, KSE only gave the manager enough to buy a Chelsea pensioner goalkeeper and Elneny in January. 😂 Both as cheap as chips.

But we came 2nd. What an over performing manager we had then.
2nd with 71 points. We did better the following season with 75 points but came 5th. Only reason we came second was because the competition at the top was much weaker. It was a missed opportunity to come first, we lost the league to Leicester.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2nd with 71 points. We did better the following season with 75 points but came 5th. Only reason we came second was because the competition at the top was much weaker. It was a missed opportunity to come first, we lost the league to Leicester.
Lol. Still spouting that AFTV narrative. Here’s our 3 year spend on players now. And after it our 3 year spend in players in 15/16, then tell me it was a missed opportunity bozo. SMH.
2022/23 3yr spend
D20-CDC4-C-CF6-B-4404-B93-E-D0-F9151749-A2.jpg

2015/16 3yr spend
6-AC1-A9-C0-6-DAF-454-D-A646-D50179-D2-E366.jpg

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Lol. Still spouting that AFTV narrative. Here’s our 3 year spend on players now. And after it our 3 year spend in players in 15/16, then tell me it was a missed opportunity bozo. SMH.
2022/23 3yr spend
D20-CDC4-C-CF6-B-4404-B93-E-D0-F9151749-A2.jpg

2015/16 3yr spend
6-AC1-A9-C0-6-DAF-454-D-A646-D50179-D2-E366.jpg

What does spend have to do with points?
If you want to play that game, it appears to be a much higher spend than Leicester!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom