• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Absolutely despise the massive group of ****ing gimps that is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, superb win boys!

That's the end of all this nonsense now, that win is the full stop on our transition era...from the issues we had at the end of the Arsène era, and the issues we have had at the start of the Arteta era.

RIP 2016-2022 Arsenal, it was sort of fun with some nice cup wins here and there (mostly quite annoying though) but we are serious again.

And it's all down to this wonderful, wonderful man :love:

You finally found Wi-Fi in @GDeep™ 's sex dungeon I see.

Good to have you back!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Absolutely despise the massive group of ****ing gimps that is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, superb win boys!

That's the end of all this nonsense now, that win is the full stop on our transition era...from the issues we had at the end of the Arsène era, and the issues we have had at the start of the Arteta era.

RIP 2016-2022 Arsenal, it was sort of fun with some nice cup wins here and there (mostly quite annoying though) but we are serious again.

And it's all down to this wonderful, wonderful man :love:
It's @Riou ! 🤯😍

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It was awful, mate...

...NEVER want to go back!

giphy.gif

I wouldn't have it personally

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tets has got the fanbase doing up threads on Stoke tactics 😭🤣

So ironic that our fanbase were the loudest on social media when Stoke, Burnley etc were doing it but they’re providing some Gary Neville style analysis on the benefits of it now :lol:

Our fans twerking for it whilst the legend himself said this:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

No it’s not. Ya’ll can’t stand him.

Why pretend? :lol:

Na, me and @CaseUteinberger go back a ways. He’s invited me to his pool party. It’s gonna be great.
Like Traxy states we go back a long way, to the old country! I am the reason Traxy now has 'Trusted' status. Once I put my weight behind his urgent wish it became true. It was one of the happiest days on A-M! When Traxy got made!

godfather GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't hate the likes of Bolton and Stoke, because they were good at set pieces (was amazed by Delap's throw in, tbh) I hated those teams because they were dirty ****s, that refs used to let get away with murder.

That thread is a little ridiculous, but we should look to add as many strings to our attack as possible.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That thread is a little ridiculous, but we should look to add as many strings to our attack as possible.

Was just laughing at the thread tbh, I’m a fan of using every advantage possible and don’t have a problem with it at all. It’s one minor facet of the numerous set piece things Arsenal do.

Just didn’t think it warranted such a break down, you get your best thrower and throw it to the near post.

Melquiades

There are two narratives on here bro. The sensible one is that we’ve been a top 8 club for too long, and with all the investment, it’s time Arteta got top 4 or he’s out. And there’s signs this year that he’s learning and doing better, we’re attacking more and he’s bought better players. The second is that the only reason Arteta’s taken so long is that he needed time to clear out Wenger’s sh!t and he’s always been superb and can’t do anything wrong. Simples

I mean, it's obviously both?

When you hire a young first-time manager, there are guaranteed to be growing pains. And there were, and he's certainly improved.

But also when you go back and look at those 2017-2019 squads, holy hell they were ****. I'll actually give Emery (and Auba's goals) a hell of a lot of credit for getting 5th with that 18-19 squad which was the worst Arsenal team on paper since the mid-1980s. Pretty much the entire team was either old, lazy, or bad. There was an incredible amount of work to do to clear the rot and to turn that team over and build back up with a young, fresh squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just didn’t think it warranted such a break down, you get your best thrower and throw it to the near post.

The guy said this...

"They also do one simple yet important thing... get the ball closer to the opposition goal"

...but still managed to write an essay too :lol:

Top Bottom