• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All I did was post a comp of Arsenal playing through the phases and the thread’s gone insane again:facepalm:

Let me tell you bud, that Arsenal are the most technically complete I have seen in years. There arent many (in my mind zero) teams in the Emirates era that can compete with what we are putting out on the field right now. I know folks dont like me saying this, but its no insult to anyone outside of this group. Its just a compliment to the work done over the last 18 months or so.

Exciting times indeed, but we still have work to do in key areas of consistency (statistically we are consistent already), depth and continuity.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Getting a break from the Arteta praise is cleansing tbh. That’s not to say he’s not doing a great job, but the love he gets is quite full on and constant compared to many managers and even players.

giphy.gif

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Why would it though? Arteta riding relegation pace for months, finishing 8th, falling out with a bunch of players, bottling CL etc all never became unbearable for his fans. Certain man simply act like they were always on his side when they called him a dog and worse
During that time you would get attacked for saying Arteta in without moderators modding. The same way 2 months ago the outers were crying and reporting(not sure) when inners were attacking the outers.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
During that time you would get attacked for saying Arteta in without moderators modding. The same way 2 months ago the outers were crying and reporting(not sure) when inners were attacking the outers.
"you would get attacked" alright then Jussie Smollett.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Corbulo

We are top of the league! No more post-Christmas tables. I miss that. Winning the league would actually be a great achievement. If that happens I'll joins the Sexuals on one-month free trial. Top 4 and EL semis/final should be minimum considering the amount of money spent and patience from the board.

We should have a Sexuals stand where the fans would sing about Arteta's greatness while holding a light bulb. That would be amazing!

Massive credit to the Sexuals though. They are relentless. The chant about the master bringing us back to the Champions League is a bit cringy unless we add the last part about Wenger.

“We’ve got Super Mik Arteta, he knows exactly what we need, Kieran at the back, Gabi in attack, Arsenal on the way to Champions League! We've sent Wenger to the guillotine!”

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think for those who dont like Arteta, and there is indeed space for these folks, its important for Arsenal to not overachieve this season. Because then the arguments will become unbearable for you guys.

I think a top four finish and around 80 point season should be bearable all round.

:lol:

This is a silly post because there’s not even real arguments now except personal ones, with a good half a season.

If he over achieves with 1st I can’t see rational arguments about him unless there’s some who hate his guts which is a part of life was the same with Wenger even at his best.

Even my post about Arteta praise is nothing to do with Arteta himself, he’s just doing his job to the best of his ability.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even my post about Arteta praise is nothing to do with Arteta himself, he’s just doing his job to the best of his ability.
There’s no doubt that, even when he came 8th twice and fifth, he was always trying his best.

SA Gunner

:lol:

This is a silly post because there’s not even real arguments now except personal ones, with a good half a season.

If he over achieves with 1st I can’t see rational arguments about him unless there’s some who hate his guts which is a part of life was the same with Wenger even at his best.

No, I dont think its a silly post at all. Its an extrapolation of what I've seen here over the years. You are in your right to disagree with me of course.

I've said many times ,there is a personal issue with Arteta, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Heck, you have made your feelings clear on the subject. The personal issue (or support in the opposite case) extends to the pro brigade as well. Anything and everything that makes him look good.

The extrapolation comes from the level of emotion that this guy generates in people, hence my conclusions.

Do you think @Makingtrax will celebrate us going unbeaten for a season or surpassing 90 points this year. I dont think so. Why? Because its personal.

Do you think @drippin will celebrate or admit to Arsenal doing the right thing, if Arteta went on a fifteen run losing streak after the world cup and lost his job thereafter? I dont think so. Why? Because its personal.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
No, I dont think its a silly post at all. Its an extrapolation of what I've seen here over the years.

There is a personal issue with Arteta, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Heck, you have made your feelings clear on the subject. The personal issue (or support in the opposite case) extends to the pro brigade as well. Anything and everything that makes him look good.

The extrapolation comes from the level of emotion that this guy generates in people, hence my conclusions.

Do you think @Makingtrax will celebrate us going unbeaten for a season or surpassing 90 points this year. I dont think so. Why? Because its personal.
Bro you can't be serious with this post. I dislike Arteta as much as anyone on here and I'd have 0 problems with him smashing the 90 points mark.

Think it's important to remember beyond the online personas, silly Internet beefs etc most of us are still Arsenal fans first and foremost. You'd have to be a special kind of messed up to want us to finish worse because of your attitude towards the manager, Wenger etc

SA Gunner

Bro you can't be serious with this post. I dislike Arteta as much as anyone on here and I'd have 0 problems with him smashing the 90 points mark.

Think it's important to remember beyond the online personas, silly Internet beefs etc most of us are still Arsenal fans first and foremost. You'd have to be a special kind of messed up to want us to finish worse because of your attitude towards the manager, Wenger etc

I'm 100% serious dude, that's why I posted it.

You speaking for yourself, and that's fine. I'm making the call right now based on aforementioned reasons and I'm standing by it.

Despite us being Arsenal supporters, we are still factional. We are still interested in our own agendas, likes and dislikes. The harder challenge right now is to put those biases aside, and evaluate good and bad performances on the black and white outcomes.

That's why Im telling you right now, there will be complaints if we hit records this season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom