• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Was just about to tell you off for calling him Goebbels but good grief that collection of "Jose" simping posts ffs.

I'm officially changing my vote to @GDeep™ Out.

Goebbels Deep shot himself in the foot when he claimed his account had been hacked: Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Didn't get @GDeep™ his nomination, though.

@Rex Bezos on the other hand....

Tbf I never wanted Arteta replaced by Jose iirc.

Emery and Wenger on the other hand…

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

View attachment 12880

Starting line up that won the Fa Cup. What a transformation in only 2 and a half years. The only remaining first 11 player is Granit Xhaka.
Thanks for posting for perspective. Fantastic transition from that squad to what we have now challenging for the PL title. It cannot be said enough: Excellent job by Edu and Arteta!

And Xhaka the lone holdover amount the starters. The only one that I think we could have stuck with is Martinez, but he wanted guarantees Arteta couldn't and shouldn't give and decided to leave. Also think Tierney is a very solid pro but he is probably off to Newcastle come the summer. He isn't the best fit for what Arteta seems to want from his LBs.

And to think "Edu Out" trended on Twitter just last week! Proper Truth Social quality alternate reality... :facepalm:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Being on your knees for Mourinho was the quickest route to the trusted forum.

EveryDismalBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You laugh but it wasn’t so long ago that the self-proclaimed football experts on here were gagging for us to sack Mikel and hire that washed fraud Jose.

Being on your knees for Mourinho was the quickest route to the trusted forum.
Don't necessarily want to defend the Conte & Mourinho In crowd, but I think it is a simple position to arrive at. To draw the conclusion that since a manager won things at one place he should be successful somewhere else and forgetting when and under what circumstances that success was achieved. It is an easy argument to make and not wholly without merit. This is why many well-known pundits make the same mistake or better lazy assumption.

Tnegs

Don't necessarily want to defend the Conte & Mourinho In crowd, but I think it is a simple position to arrive at. To draw the conclusion that since a manager won things at one place he should be successful somewhere else and forgetting when and under what circumstances that success was achieved. It is an easy argument to make and not wholly without merit. This is why many well-known pundits make the same mistake or better lazy assumption.
I could understand Conte because I wanted him in but Mourinho? That guy has been done for as a top manager for a while now and he’s a complete dickhead who without exaggerating would get us relegated and probably enjoy doing it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Didn't need a visual demonstration.

No offence but wasn't sure if I'd read any of your posts before, so did a quick search and I discover you're yet another virulently anti-Arteta poster who got got promoted to trusted while I was away. Could't make it up 😭
It sure was headwinds here for a while for the Arteta supporters. When you came here is was hurricane strength anti-Arteta winds 24/7. Took a stronger person than I am to withstand it 100%. And for anyone coveting the “Trusted” badge it was an absolute must! Throw in some hate of Ramsdale and White and you were golden!

Regardless, welcome back if I haven’t said it before! Good to have some solidly untrusted posters back!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Didn't need a visual demonstration.

No offence but wasn't sure if I'd read any of your posts before, so did a quick search and I discover you're yet another virulently anti-Arteta poster who got got promoted to trusted while I was away. Could't make it up 😭

Actually I only recently got to trusted (like literally in the last month or so) after I'd admitted that I was wrong about Arteta several months ago.

Additionally remember when we slipped last season with the 3 losses starting with Palace away (actually you won't remember cos you had fled with your tail between your legs at the time) most of the Arteta In boys had done a similar disappearing act, to the point that I was one of the few defending Arteta (along with Riou, Grange, maybe Case).

Funny how you skipped all of that to spin your bs narrative.

But this whole trusted thing really seems to stir up feelings for some of you man, to the point where you feel you have to bring it up.

Smfh.

say yes

forum master baiter
Actually I only recently got to trusted (like literally in the last month or so) after I'd admitted that I was wrong about Arteta several months ago.

Additionally remember when we slipped last season with the 3 losses starting with Palace away (actually you won't remember cos you had fled with your tail between your legs at the time) most of the Arteta In boys had done a similar disappearing act, to the point that I was one of the few defending Arteta (along with Riou, Grange, maybe Case).

Funny how you skipped all of that to spin your bs narrative.

But this whole trusted thing really seems to stir up feelings for some of you man, to the point where you feel you have to bring it up.

Smfh.
Cool story but I'm not going to beef with someone I've never noticed before.

Well done for admitting you were wrong about Arteta though.

Top Bottom