• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Newcastle and Everton successfully stopped us, but I believe that if Jesus was fit for those games we win both...well maybe draw with Everton, feel that game might have been impossible to win in the circumstances.

The individual class "Gabby 3" brings to our attack, not to mention how he raises the games of others by just being on the pitch...added to the system we have, makes it very difficult for teams to nullify us.

Once he gets back (to even play with Eddie in certain games) we will really take some stopping.

Arteta has built a hell of a squad over the past three years (and will only keep adding to it) we really should be winning a good amount of silverware over the next few years or I will be very disappointed.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Newcastle and Everton successfully stopped us, but I believe that if Jesus was fit for those games we win both...well maybe draw with Everton, feel that game might have been impossible to win in the circumstances.

The individual class "Gabby 3" brings to our attack, not to mention how he raises the games of others by just being on the pitch...added to the system we have, makes it very difficult for teams to nullify us.

Once he gets back (to even play with Eddie in certain games) we will really take some stopping.

Arteta has built a hell of a squad over the past three years (and will only keep adding to it) we really should be winning a good amount of silverware over the next few years or I will be very disappointed.
If City cop a harsh punishment and temporarily disband,
If Liverpool undergo a rebuild
If Newcastle read the room and continue a slow and sensible progression towards world domination
If Chelsea take some time for their youngsters to develop
We might have 2-3 years like the early 00's with Arsenal and Utd fighting for the league

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Getting that hair transplant is probably the best thing Holding's done at Arsenal tbf.

Well worth the money he's spent. He's gone from looking 40 odd to 25.
Trash take from you as per. He went from a reasonably solid defender who started 30 PL games in 2020 when he was bald to no starts at all and appearing in Gay Gooner commercials with his new hair.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Similar to Ramsey whose peak was at 23 in 13/14, when he signed with that model agency his decline began followed by bleached hair and more injuries. Rate he's going Holding will be back at Bolton in 18 months but at least he'll be well loved in the batty community.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Trash take from you as per. He went from a reasonably solid defender who started 30 PL games in 2020 when he was bald to no starts at all and appearing in Gay Gooner commercials with his new hair.

I'm going to have to assume you're bald :lol:

Anti blonde and anti hair generally. Must be hard for you to take seeing Holding sauntering around like a male model these days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So Rob got his hair back but forgot where he came from, massive shame that.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to have to assume you're bald :lol:

Anti blonde and anti hair generally. Must be hard for you to take seeing Holding sauntering around like a male model these days.
How's that make sense :lol: because I'm no advocate for getting hair transplants like his? More likely you're formerly bald and trying to normalise looking like a glamrock supernonce at Arsenal.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The question on everybody's and Holding's mind....

but-it-was-worth-it-worth-it.gif

With a hairline receding more quickly than Chelsea's descent down the table this season, one has to say, it may have been....it may have been.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I found the reason why Arteta desperately wanted Mudryk. Same Backstreet boy haircut and looking he had when young. Btw, seems like Edu keeps destroying his game and plays :(

Top Bottom