• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It's actually a clean psychological method to prep the players shortly before the game. But for these street rats it's embarrassing or too childish.
Whst F are you on bro? Grown men playing hide and seek at work? My dad would fire your a.s on the spot; i would maybe give you a second shot. This isn’t summer camp; this is a multibillion dollar business with people’s reputations on the line. Grown men at work don’t play these stupid games they get results or get fired

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
It's actually a clean psychological method to prep the players shortly before the game. But for these street rats it's embarrassing or too childish.

Nothing clean about your boss claiming he knows you trying to brag about his skills and then admit he not only was lying and cheating, but was spying on you

It ranges from childish to disturbing

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nothing clean about your boss claiming he knows you trying to brag about his skills and then admit he not only was lying and cheating, but was spying on you

Yeah if those cuckbois in the team like and respond to those type of games that's a different thing, but the club should stop leaking this stuff to the press cause it's embarrassing.

It doesn't paint Arteta in an endearing light and his fanboys will say it works and then we get another stupid debate.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has he had an ocean amount of money to spend? Or has he spent less than what other clubs are spending. 'Arteta has spent 400m in 4 years the naysayers say', oh right, so an average of 100m per season which is modest by modern standards. 400m over 4 years isnt that much. F sake Chelsea have gone past that figure in the past 12 months

Football is about fine margins. The idea that its trophy or bust is outdated. Its backwards and regressive. Like I said, would you actually sack Arteta next season if we lost the CL final, FA Cup final, and come second with 90 points?

And Arteta hasnt been in the job 10 years. He has been here 4 years, 2 years it took him to cycle through the deadwood of the later Wenger and Emery years, we have seen two transitional years were Özil, PEA, Pepe, Lacazette were binned and we moved toward a Saka, Martinelli, Ødegaard spine.

You cant just start the clock on day 1, and say here you go Mikel, win the PL or CL with this lot.

You have to be a **** to not see the progress, and to see things in black and white 'Arteta has been here 4 years', even though two of which was a clean up job
The club has spent £600million in the last 4 years. And Arteta's heavily relying on players aquired by previous managers eg Saka, Martinelli, Xhaka and Saliba, his best two attackers, most consistent midfielder and best defender. To a lesser extent Tierney.

Arteta has learned well and made good progress getting back into the Champions league but he's also had to learn from scratch being a complete novice manager. And in addition sort out problems of his own making such as his initial idea of acquiring older established players such as Mari, Willian, Luiz, Cedric etc, and later some younger players that couldn't play the way he wanted such as Lokonga, Tavares, and Runnarsson.

Where he goes from here will be interesting. He's a had a lot of backing from the owners and plenty of time to do his thing. If he makes further progress then it's all good. If we just become a top 4 club going out of the CL after the group stages, we're back where we were with Wenger before the fans started their campaign to remove him. A position that wasn't good enough for them. And with a lot more money spent.

Entropics

Established Member

:lol:

Its good to see you back on the site. We lost you there for large parts of this season.

And you will lose me for the next season too, Artetaball just encourages you to watch less football in the end. But the football ended so got curious and checked only to see nobody has changed their opinion apparently.

Probably will last until the CL final

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You always hear on here that there are a percentage of Arteta fans that just buy anything he does as some genius move and there's some cult mentality that absolves him of blame for anything bad that happens etc. Fine.

There's also a percentage of fans who just crap on him for no good reason. Any bad result or bad circumstance at Arsenal is 100% on Arteta and the good stuff that happens is the players performing well in spite of him. He's an Emperor will no clothes behind the PR and spin etc.

If there's a pro Arteta cult there's definitely an anti Arteta one too that's equally as circle jerky and divorced from reality as the pro one.

Tnegs

If you think about for it min he is dealing with a bunch of kids and 20+ year olds. You prob wouldn’t go that in the Real Madrid dressing room but it might be alright for ours. Them is kids bruv you get through to them in different ways.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The club PR under Arteta has been a wonder to behold, from Trust the Process, to promotion of London Forever, to cheesy vids like this. Something a lot of other clubs could learn from.

Chelsea did nothing to help Potter through his rocky times, while he tried to impose his style. Just got a few months.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We've gone nowhere in five years. The team hasn't won any medals after Özil/Alexis went except that one FA cup which should belong to Emery/Auba.

He's been allowed to turn over the entire team. Allowed to change our entire tactics. And still we get nothing.

Can't really figure out what to expect from AFC next season...
Trophies without a doubt*

Rebuild or not we’ve underperformed massively in cups and that’s the first area I’d like to see improvement in.

*Context should be applied though. If we get knocked out of the CL by Real or lose an FA cup semi or something to Man City then I get it but for too long now we’ve let stuff like Olympiacos, Sporting, Villarreal and Nottingham Forest slide.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Whst F are you on bro? Grown men playing hide and seek at work? My dad would fire your a.s on the spot; i would maybe give you a second shot. This isn’t summer camp; this is a multibillion dollar business with people’s reputations on the line. Grown men at work don’t play these stupid games they get results or get fired
You don't know how to manage a dressing room and don't know how players individually react to nerves before games, I know that and I've been there.
I think it's a good way to deal with it, some used to make dead jokes to lighten up the mood and stuff but this is another way to deal with it.

You're reacting like a puber.

Farzad Stoned

You don't know how to manage a dressing room and don't know how players individually react to nerves before games, I know that and I've been there.
I think it's a good way to deal with it, some used to make dead jokes to lighten up the mood and stuff but this is another way to deal with it.

You're reacting like a puber.
Tell him to learn how to make subs, rotations, and teamsheets and stop playing freaking camp counselor he just needs to stop bottling now no more get out of jail free cards not from me

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Tell him to learn how to make subs, rotations, and teamsheets and stop playing freaking camp counselor he just needs to stop bottling now no more get out of jail free cards not from me
Yeah you're just reacting to something else now, voices I guess.

Farzad Stoned

Yeah you're just reacting to something else now, voices I guess.
He needs to stop trying to instill the b.tch in our players treat them like men and demand they close the deal. But first he needs to stop collapsing when competing in one competition

Entropics

Established Member

If you think about for it min he is dealing with a bunch of kids and 20+ year olds. You prob wouldn’t go that in the Real Madrid dressing room but it might be alright for ours. Them is kids bruv you get through to them in different ways.

That makes it worse, Mikel using the cctv to spy on them kids

Latest posts

Top Bottom