• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I fell asleep early in the second and just woke up. Wow We really won lool. Arteta is a tactical genius who knew eh

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, Jorginho is dedo playing for us next season after that, right? :lol:

Didn't we try to sign him last season, but Chelsea said no as they didn't want to strengthen a rival.

Guess Arsenal and Jorginho had the last laugh, sort of :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
How is there not?

You said less than a week ago he deserved the sack.

Has your stance changed?
This stuff is a waste of time because he voted in the poll against what he was leading others on with.

Attachments

• hs1.jpg
    hs1.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How is there not?

You said less than a week ago he deserved the sack.

Has your stance changed?

Of course he deserved the sack. At the time we were 11th and just lost abysmally to Villareal in the europa league semi.

However he didn't get sacked. He won't be sacked until at least the winter, therefore why stress about something that isn't happening.

I cant say I have an opinion on it anymore. I'm just getting behind the team which means getting behind everyone involved. I'm looking forward to the summer.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Of course he deserved the sack. At the time we were 11th and just lost abysmally to Villareal in the europa league semi.

However he didn't get sacked. He won't be sacked until at least the winter, therefore why stress about something that isn't happening.

I cant say I have an opinion on it anymore. I'm just getting behind the team which means getting behind everyone involved. I'm looking forward to the summer.
You clearly do have an opinion.

You are saying he "deserved sacked". Which would mean you don't think he deserves sacked.

After saying he should get sacked 4 or 5 days ago you are now going back on it because your too embarrassed to say you were wrong initially.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Believe me, what you saw there, ESR's development, just give Mikel some quality and watch the team give 110%! MIKEL IN!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Mikel keeps pulling out these wins in big games. There's something there

I know I've been Arteta out but I'm starting to agree with @HairSprayGooners. Thank you Mikel!
It counts for nothing when there's 0 pressure on the match and you aren't asked to take the initiative.

It's amazing how some fans think a win against Chelsea thanks to an error and some poor finishing from them is worth more than taken 0 points from Everton, Wolves and Villa and getting taught a lesson by Unai Emery and Coquelin.

I give up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You clearly do have an opinion.

You are saying he "deserved sacked". Which would mean you don't think he deserves sacked.

After saying he should get sacked 4 or 5 days ago you are now going back on it because your too embarrassed to say you were wrong initially.

I'm not going back on it. He just isn't getting the sack so I'm backing him, nothing wrong with that brother.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
It counts for nothing when there's 0 pressure on the match and you aren't asked to take the initiative.

It's amazing how some fans think a win against Chelsea thanks to an error and some poor finishing from them is worth more than taken 0 points from Everton, Wolves and Villa and getting taught a lesson by Unai Emery and Coquelin.

I give up.

I think he's mocking the hairdresser.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom