• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Riou is a proper annoying little ******.

@GDeep™ everytime @Riou posts

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will definitely be sacked next season, if he hits another bad patch....so he either improves or goes, imo.

Though the main issue is our board/club structure, so that won't fix much.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He will definitely be sacked next season, if he hits another bad patch....so he either improves or goes, imo.

Though the main issue is our board/club structure, so that won't fix much.
This post literally says nothing.

Riou

He has to nail top 4 next season or he'll be sacked, that the most simple way of looking at it.

I would say top 6, tbh...and putting up a good fight for top 4.

No way should an Arsenal manager be expected to finish above City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool right now.

Riou

I think Steve Bruce got booed on Newcastle's lap of appreciation today...wonder what will happen to my boy on Sunday :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Big Sam seems absolutely distraught.

He shouldn’t worry though since he’ll be taking over at the carpet after Christmas.

Lacazette to be his Kevin Davies 2.0.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Lacazette has been a liability from when we first bought him. Stat guys always just bring up some XG sh*t they copy from nerds that they think makes them look smart. We need to move on from him:

I’m surprised he always seems to get a pass. He’s just here for the vibes and that’s one of the reasons why we’re in the situation.

He couldn’t make a France squad with Giroud in it ffs

Lacazette played for France and was regularly in CL before he come to this bullsh*t club and f*cked his whole career up. He shoulda went Athletico but he got tricked, just like many others.

Highly talented players we will get tricked this summer as well and likely follow his trajectory.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would say top 6, tbh...and putting up a good fight for top 4.

No way should an Arsenal manager be expected to finish above City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool right now.
His approach of chasing wins at all costs is the reason he has to keep bailing himself out of his own conservatism and fears promoting youth.

The only way you justify that is by exceeding expected results not meeting them. Leicester and West Ham have competed better on a much smaller budget than ours.

Legend14

Established Member
As poor as we have played this season, we could end up with 61 points in the end. I can’t imagine - given the poor play, bumbling player mistakes, poor managerial decisions and strategy, questionable VAR calls, injuries, lack of depth, Auba’s form, and no fans - that we won’t get 70 points next season. Other teams are just not that good and all of those bad things are unlikely to all happen again.

Sign some players and I say we make the champions league. This is not a vote of confidence for Arteta; it’s a Karma thing.

Feel free to bookmark.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

His approach of chasing wins at all costs is the reason he has to keep bailing himself out of his own conservatism and fears promoting youth.

The only way you justify that is by exceeding expected results not meeting them. Leicester and West Ham have competed better on a much smaller budget than ours.

That reminds me; I was listening to an Arsenal podcast (maybe it was Arsenal Vision) and they were mentioning the point that Arteta has this reputation as an "upcoming great" and so he over complicates his tactics sometimes almost in a way to live up to his reputation - they were specifically talking about the Villareal tie in that example.

I think that might be true for his squad decisions. I especially feel it's the case because of what he said to Willian about winning the Champion's League.

It's ironic because when he did eventually include ESR we changed completely.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
That reminds me; I was listening to an Arsenal podcast (maybe it was Arsenal Vision) and they were mentioning the point that Arteta has this reputation as an "upcoming great" and so he over complicates his tactics sometimes almost in a way to live up to his reputation - they were specifically talking about the Villareal tie in that example.

I think that might be true for his squad decisions. I especially feel it's the case because of what he said to Willian about winning the Champion's League.

It's ironic because when he did eventually include ESR we changed completely.
It wasnt including ESR ...it was going back to a simple normal way of playing and team formation with players in positions suited for them. The player quality did the rest.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom