• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Forgot Edu and Vinai. They need to be dropped as well.

They're the charred toast crumbs that fall off the grilled cheese sandwich & gather on the kitchen floor.

They'll be swept away eventually but they're inconsequential for the most part :lol:

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Look its not perfect, player management has been problematic and we have suffered as a result of that. Definitely a flaw in the manager's character.

He's here for next season, lets see how he gets along, especially if we get the necessary reinforcements over the summer.
Going to be another wasted season. I've seen enough. He's had 3 seasons and 300m euros invested. Getting your hopes up is just going to set you up for disappointment.

arghhhh

Arsenal has been playing awful snoozefest football for years. This team's tactics has systemic flaws that not even players like prime Vieira and Henry could address them.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Making notes here, chief...

Manchester-United-v-Stoke-City-Premier-League.jpg

Best get 2 notepads, lad, I'm going to be listing my own non-negotiables & I'm playing for keeps :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Going to be another wasted season. I've seen enough. He's had 3 seasons and 300m euros invested. Getting your hopes up is just going to set you up for disappointment.

I definitely feel differently about this.

What concerns me most is the level of player we can bring in now. If we can get our first choice players, and go big in the market, we are going to do well next season.

You can quote me on this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We spent the majority of the season amongst the worst in the league at creating chances, presently have no recognized striker, no CL football to tempt a worthwhile one, no midfield to speak of, a £50 million dud in defense but yeah that's progress. You may want to check your paint at home. This reads like you have lead poisoning. 🤦‍♂️

Which 50m dud are you talking about?

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
A lack of commitment, desire and bravery is exactly what’s cost us top 4 this season. Not injuries, or refs.

If we had shown more of those traits we’d have top4 sewn up with games to spare.

Granted Arteta’s sh!tty negative tactics didn’t help matters.

Agreed. Just wanted to note that atleast @SA Gunner can admit that there's no evidence for their optimism.

They're the charred toast crumbs that fall off the grilled cheese sandwich & gather on the kitchen floor.

They'll be swept away eventually but they're inconsequential for the most part :lol:

Those two are probably key to Arteta keeping his job. All three are working Josh like a fool. lol

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I definitely feel differently about this.

What concerns me most is the level of player we can bring in now. If we can get our first choice players, and go big in the market, we are going to do well next season.

You can quote me on this.

What's well? Finishing top 4? That's a bit meh considering how much has been invested.
Getting players in will be tough. Arteta doesn't have a pull and he seemingly falling out with players all the time. That will make it hard to attract good players.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom