• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What was your prediction for Arsenal's team before the season to finish in EPL?

City lost the last game, but would have likely won it if the title challenge was on. They were clearly the best team over the season, just like expected.

Arteta and the young team overperformed over anyone's expectations. Have you heard of a thing called FFP and how it affects squad building?
Don’t be condescending i understand FFP and Mik had plenty of money to upgrade on Holding. We sold him for what 4 million? Or he could of shifted to back 3, or moved White inside, or played Kiwior. Instead he chose to gamble a league title on Holding. The bet failed.

City started slow in league. They won treble because we handed them league and terrible striking by Inter handed them CL. No joke i know it sounds silly but they are the weakest treble winners ever. They are not even comparable to the team they were 3 seasons ago. Same for Lfc, Lfc is a joke compared to their team of 3 years ago.

The league and continental powers are all weaker than they were Pre covid. We should be filling our boots now, not in 2 or 3 years

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don’t be condescending i understand FFP and Mik had plenty of money to upgrade on Holding. We sold him for what 4 million? Or he could of shifted to back 3, or moved White inside, or played Kiwior. Instead he chose to gamble a league title on Holding. The bet failed.

City started slow in league. They won treble because we handed them league and terrible striking by Inter handed them CL. No joke i know it sounds silly but they are the weakest treble winners ever. They are not even comparable to the team they were 3 seasons ago. Same for Lfc, Lfc is a joke compared to their team of 3 years ago.

The league and continental powers are all weaker than they were Pre covid. We should be filling our boots now, not in 2 or 3 years
You failed to answer my question, but it's no wonder, because it will show the sillyness of your criticisms.

What was your prediction for Arsenal to finish last season? With receipts hopefully if the claim is not believable.

Tnegs

They won the title because they won 11 games in a row and we couldn’t keep up with that. No shame in losing the title to such a side we did the same in 01/02 we were neck and neck with Utd with 13 games to go and then we caught fire and won all our games finishing 10 points clear of them. Our winning run put enough pressure on Utd to collapse yet you wouldn’t abuse SAF for it.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

They won the title because they won 11 games in a row and we couldn’t keep up with that. No shame in losing the title to such a side we did the same in 01/02 we were neck and neck with Utd with 13 games to go and then we caught fire and won all our games finishing 10 points clear of them. Our winning run put enough pressure on Utd to collapse yet you wouldn’t abuse SAF for it.

They were also just objectively better than us when you look at the underlying statistics.

Farzad Stoned

They are better because our neophyte doesn’t know how to construct a team. Hundreds of millions and F all and Tomy is our defensive cover? Mik bottled it; not the team. Maybe our team wouldn’t be deficient if he didn’t keep throwing away better players while resigning his pets that don’t perform and playing them. Maybe if he didn’t put us in an FFP pinch for Kai our team would be better.

Farzad Stoned

You failed to answer my question, but it's no wonder, because it will show the sillyness of your criticisms.

What was your prediction for Arsenal to finish last season? With receipts hopefully if the claim is not believable.
My prediction was 4th or 3rd. But i had low expectations because i just witnessed Mik bottle CL to Conte and did not know Lfc would pitch a Europa League season

drippin

My prediction was 4th or 3rd.
There you go. Can you see how silly it is for you to lose your marbles because Arsenal didn't win the title, when you yourself (and almost everyone else me included) didn't think there was almost any chance to win the title last year with the squad Arsenal had?

It's just super silly. Arteta and the squad overperformed, and that's a fact.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We would definitely have big chance of winning league of we in Serie A or la Liga we just unlucky we competing against Liverpool and man city tow amazing teams tow generational managers.

Farzad Stoned

There you go. Can you see how silly it is for you to lose your marbles because Arsenal didn't win the title, when you yourself (and almost everyone else me included) didn't think there was almost any chance to win the title last year with the squad Arsenal had?

It's just super silly. Arteta and the squad overperformed, and that's a fact.
So if Leverkusen bomb right now their fans should be happy because they over performed pre season expectations? Opportunities; like every team in league but you and one rival being down don’t present themselves for most clubs regularly. Can you tell me when was last opportunity where Lfc, Cfc, and Mufc were all bad simultaneously in the same season. Probably only other time is 2016. Leicester took their chance and we didn’t. Worse yet one man’s reckless and poor squad construction caused us to tank in the exact same way twice in a row. Remember Holding Part 1 The Quest to give SP.rs and Conte Cl qualification?

drippin

So if Leverkusen bomb right now their fans should be happy because they over performed pre season expectations? Opportunities; like every team in league but you and one rival being down don’t present themselves for most clubs regularly. Can you tell me when was last opportunity where Lfc, Cfc, and Mufc were all bad simultaneously in the same season. Probably only other time is 2016. Leicester took their chance and we didn’t. Worse yet one man’s reckless and poor squad construction caused us to tank in the exact same way twice in a row. Remember Holding Part 1 The Quest to give SP.rs and Conte Cl qualification?
Yeah, Leverkusen wont sack newbie Xabi Alonso even if they finish 2nd, especially if they get more injuries.

But they won't sack him no matter what, just like Arsenal hasn't and doesn't Arteta.

Fighting for the title is overperformance by Leverkusen, just like last year for Arsenal.

Farzad Stoned

Yeah, Leverkusen wont sack newbie Xabi Alonso even if they finish 2nd, especially if they get more injuries.

But they won't sack him no matter what, just like Arsenal hasn't and doesn't Arteta.

Fighting for the title is overperformance by Leverkusen, just like last year for Arsenal.
But we aren’t Neverkusen. And Mik has spent a fortune and Xabi hasn’t. Mik has had over 4 years Xabi hasn’t. Xabi doesn’t have two straight shameful collapses to his record. The analogy only really applies that Leverkusen, even Neverkusen fans won’t be happy if they tank it from here.

I would be happy to compare Xabi and Mik but the analogy breaks down because Xabi is doing more with less and Mik is doing less with more resources

drippin

Arteta seemed to say that Rio either is a negative or a bad pundit, or at least his suggestion is that Arteta would join United.

And those kind of pundit comments should not be focused on, as they are so bad views.

Rio is a negative. Rio in the mud.

Let's play Aubamawang

Arteta seemed to say that Rio either is a negative or a bad pundit, or at least his suggestion is that Arteta would join United.

And those kind of pundit comments should not be focused on, as they are so bad views.

Rio is a negative. Rio in the mud.

He's not wrong. Rio is a terrible pundit, completely biased towards United. His claim about Arteta leaving a great situation for the **** show that is Yanited just shows he's been smoking his crack pipe again.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

@Farzad Stoned believes the club should be winning the league every year even if other teams pull off unholy winning streaks in the second half of the season.

It takes luck as well as class to win a premier league title when there’s more than 2 teams going for it.

Especially when 95% of this league is absolutely tragic quality wise.

We haven’t had as much luck as Liverpool this season so far, it’s really that simple.

Farzad Stoned

@Farzad Stoned believes the club should be winning the league every year even if other teams pull off unholy winning streaks in the second half of the season.

It takes luck as well as class to win a premier league title when there’s more than 2 teams going for it.

Especially when 95% of this league is absolutely tragic quality wise.

We haven’t had as much luck as Liverpool this season so far, it’s really that simple.
Every year how about once? How about he shows himself to be half the manager Ranieri is who everyone here knocks. Ranieri won league with Leicester; Mik can’t win it with Arsenal and the GDP of a Central American country

drippin

Gladiator ffs
On the same page... 😭

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom