• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Olivier_Giroud

Wrong about what? Arteta will go on and be a fantastic coach/manager elsewhere. I'm not wrong about him. This job is obviously just way too big for him in a first proper job. There's SO many problems at this club from top to bottom, it's a culmination not just a managerial problem.

However he's just lost very badly across two legs to a far inferior team. And like i said before the Prague game, EL loss especially at this stage = he must go.
Why don't you just shut the hell up? It's either you are a troll or as dumb as Arteta. You really believe that an inexperienced creature with an IQ of an Ostrich has the potential to be a fantastic coach/manager? He is not even a coach/manager material. He is not even qualified to be a PE teacher. He is fit to be a groundskeeper in a dilapidated school in Basque.

Emery properly schooled the vile creature and everyone can see that coming except you.

Vicki

He didn't say he was wrong. That's what I'm getting at.
We're all hurting tonight

We're all Arsenal on here, at times like this we should be helping each other

This defeat, and the manner of it, has hurt everyone.

I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Oh GOd, here comes Mikel

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It was shown who is the better manager out of Emery/Arteta. Emery did it with a team of PL rejects and local park players.

ArtetaOut

Get Rodgers in - he’s a good manager. Not the best but he’s a superb project manager and will be build a team and get you playing good football whilst doing it.

Rodgers would join you in a heartbeat. You’re Arsenal, not Accrington.
Why would he want to join us though?

We can't attract the best managers anymore let alone the players.

The best time to get a new manager was when the likes of klopp and guardiaola were available and openly admired us.

Now we have slipped so far down we don't have have the credentials to attract the best managerial talent. We got Emery ffs who is rightfully Eurpoa league level. The same applies for our next manager especially when we talk about Eddie Howe FFS.
I wouldn't mind that Brighton chap tbh.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We're all hurting tonight

We're all Arsenal on here, at times like this we should be helping each other

This defeat, and the manner of it, has hurt everyone.

I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Oh GOd, here comes Mikel
Vicki i don't know what you're smoking but feel free to send some my way. I could do with abit of something 5o take my mind of this.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Why don't you just shut the hell up? It's either you are a troll or as dumb as Arteta. You really believe that an inexperienced creature with an IQ of an Ostrich has the potential to be a fantastic coach/manager? He is not even a coach/manager material. He is not even qualified to be a PE teacher. He is fit to be a groundskeeper in a dilapidated school in Basque.

Emery properly schooled the vile creature and everyone can see that coming except you.
Calling people vile creatures is pathetic man

Cop on.

You're brave behind a keyboard alright.

Top Bottom