• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't know what the **** is going on, to be honest

I'm torn between wanting to smash everything up and just accepting the reality that there's **** all we can do

The monstrous cocktail of uppers and THC throughout the day before the game had me riding on the crest of a wave, but now I'm munching on post-match downers and CBD and they're slowly kicking in and I can feel a massive wipeout sneaking up on me
Don't know if you can get it in your neck of the woods but get a few bottles of buckfast into you. You'll be smashing things up and buzzing like a bee at the same time.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Conte joined cherries when they had no European football. Btw, with no Europe, conte would actually get us to challenge the pl title lol
Conte knew that the list of players he provided was going to be respected.
we cant guarantee that to no manager.

People don't seem to realize the mess we are in.
this is a ****ING MESS people, open your eyes.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Emery wasn't good enough for us and he has clearly some major flaws.

However he was and is a good manager. He certainly is levels above Arteta. For some people it took those two games to realise that. He schooled Arteta with inferior players. With less resources he showed Mikel (who is always quick to bemoan he hasn't got the players) how to effectively play from the back, how to press, how to attack without spamming crosses in. One team seemed to be coached by a decent manager, the other by someone so out of their depth.
this post was so good Imma have to quote this for the haters at the back.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I hope that after this phenomenal flop, people will realize that Pep is just a genius, one of his kind, and you can't replicate genius just because you spent some time working with the guy.

There is absolutely nothing to save this season. We're worse than we were when he took over everywhere, with a superior squad.
It was the easiest season ever to compete for european places. Everybody has been ass in the league. We got the best draws ever in the EL, not facing any major team (playing Roma or Man Utd would have been tougher than Villarreal imo).

But we still managed to blew it somehow. :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
Not surprised by the results. Just utterly disappointed that we lost the revenue and Euro appeal and therefore have another built in excuse as to why we won’t sign quality.

If I lose, I do not make such a high number of excuses. It would show that i need the stars to align to win. I do not.

Arteta has shown he is not good enough for this club. We cannot go into next season with such an albatross. It was simply that poor of a season.

Polar Bear

Arteta has no dignity and is a shame. He is talking as if we were all over them and totally dominating and having chance after chance!! WTF am I even listening too

Can someone remind that cone man that we had 4 shots in 191 minutes of football, 2 full games + the extra added times in both games and we had 4 shots on target, but wait it gets worse.. the 3 shots were all straight at the goalkeeper and 1 was a penalty.

This guy is a novice and should never ever be the manager of our club, He doesn't deserve it at all. He probably can't believe his luck.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The trouble with him is he doesn’t seem to have the self awareness or humility to recognise he’s actually a bit ****. He believes his own hype, this makes him think he can put out ****ing idiotic lineups in important games and then find fault in everything and everyone else but himself. He’s a ****ing narcissist. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Putting the Europa to the side, it angers me even more that we've written off the league this season. The signs where there as far back as Wolves/Villa earlier in the season. I know a lot of people like the old school stick with a manager for 3-4 years thing but this is a results business. All these clubs these days if things are going bad take action and make a change and continue making changes until they find the right man. A club like Arsenal should never be praying that a young coach turns into the next Wenger, we're selling ourselves short with that attitude.
Exactly. Could’ve saved the season by sacking him in December.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He won't be sacked.

The club has a vision with him and they won't accept their own failure.

They will give him a first pre-season, fans in the stadium and if he won't be close to the Top 4, he will be sacked very soon.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom