• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sky saying an Arteta news conference coming up. That's a bit earlier than it would normally happen. I wonder what we will hear from him for weekend games?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Sky saying an Arteta news conference coming up. That's a bit earlier than it would normally happen. I wonder what we will hear from him for weekend games?
Got a list:

Injuries cost us the league
Xhaka's fault
Tierney not fit
Stan has given me his love
I'm sorry?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

When we play Sunday they usually don’t have a conference on Friday or Saturday because they’ll do it after the EL game.

So yeah could mean he’s walking.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes done his job with a great Juventus squad. people just need to realize our squad is average nothing special we just belong at the level we are the table on the EPL dont lie.

He had a great Juve squad, the team got blown up, he rebuilt the Juve squad and won stuff again. He's an elite manager no questions asked.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

And Tricky Micky had the bottle to wish for fans comeback. He should pray that it won't happen any time soon.

Even Wenger subtly pointed out that Arsenal have many attacking players capable of scoring goals before 2nd game.

And if you look at the comments on that tweet you will find them blaming our attackers and calling them doghit. Calling a Golden Boot winner dog **** - calling Martinelli dog ****, calling Saka and ESR dog ****.

Our fanbase is dogshit.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Yes, lets get Allegri who wont do **** at all. When will people just accept our squad is full of average and overpaid wankers? We have an owner who wont invest so it wont make any difference in getting another manager anyway.
You seriously believe that no manager in the world can take over a team and improve their results? Come on man.

Olivier_Giroud

Probably a contract extension for the vile creature... Hope note.. But I would not keep my hopes up that he is sacked or will resign... This narcissistic little creature still believes he is the messiah and will win the Champions League in 3 years.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

the more he talks the more he exposes himself. Auba hit the post twice and is normally our biggest match winner he took him out for a guy he says that haven’t even trained

on whether Lacazette could've come on earlier or if he couldn't due to injury...
No. He was only available to play 10 minutes, 15 minutes maximum. We were already taking a risk because he hasn't trained fully with the team, but he wanted to take that risk and we believed that it was worth taking it. That was the maximum that he could play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Probably a contract extension for the vile creature... Hope note.. But I would not keep my hopes up that he is sacked or will resign... This narcissistic little creature still believes he is the messiah and will win the Champions League in 3 years.

Lets get one thing straight here, no matter what the results are, no matter how bad he is, you do not just abuse someone for the sake of it. Have your opinion, Arteta out. But to call him a vile creature? What planet are you on?

Btw I am fully Arteta out, like the two performances over both legs are a disgrace. I think he'll go and we'll have a caretaker for the final few games. But I'm not gonna call the dude a creature like an absolute child. Grow the **** up.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Lets get one thing straight here, no matter what the results are, no matter how bad he is, you do not just abuse someone for the sake of it. Have your opinion, Arteta out. But to call him a vile creature? What planet are you on?

Btw I am fully Arteta out, like the two performances over both legs are a disgrace. I think he'll go and we'll have a caretaker for the final few games. But I'm not gonna call the dude a creature like an absolute child. Grow the **** up.
Said this last night about that vile creature comment.

Hate that **** and especially from behind a keyboard.

Top Bottom