• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the biggest lesson we must learn from this abject season is - never loan players from major clubs who don't have any interest in playing for us, and never buy players who have spent their best years at a major club and have no interest in us apart from their salary

look down rather than up for new players, and look young rather than old and tired - then find a manager whose proven to bring out the best in young and inexperienced players - which is never going to be someone who learnt their trade at Manchester City

Papa Wonga

Established Member
No wonder we haven't heard from the owners, Josh has been kidnapped for 7 years.

Ezl9xGnXEAkFsuM-150x150.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

By the way if you rated Arteta as recently as...let’s say March. Please don’t try to debate/disagree with me because I don’t really care for your football opinion and you clearly don’t know ball.
Tbh I was Arteta out since he let Emi go and kept Leno. Writing was on the wall. You got a goalkeeper who’s shown the most complete goalkeeping we’ve seen in 15 years and you back Leno who obviously doesn’t fill any defender with confidence. On top of that Emi wanted to be here, he waited 10 years for his moment. This German will leave us for Borussia Munchentrashbag first chance he gets.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
By the way if you rated Arteta as recently as...let’s say March. Please don’t try to debate/disagree with me because I don’t really care for your football opinion and you clearly don’t know ball.

Oh do one you little cry baby. You wanna take it there, let's take it there.

Yes, I rated Arteta, and I rated him with chest. You're acting like you weren't up and down like Katie Price's underwear. One day your Arteta in, then you're Arteta out, then Arteta shake it all about. You were Arteta in or out on a match by match basis and it's the likes of me who don't know ball? From a guy who struggled to form a solid opinion on someone?

God knows where this arrogance has come from. I know you're hurting from yesterday, we all are, but how ****ing dare you try and dismiss my footy knowledge? If you don't wanna debate with me any longer fine. You're acting like you're some kinda cut above :lol:. I have nothing to prove to anybody, I've always been an independent thinker. I don't need validation, especially from someone who doesn't know whether they're coming or going.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Man city have set themselves up for success for a generation.

What have we done? Gone through 3 managers in space of 3-4 years, and regressed 10 years.

Sickening man, no ruthlessness, no ambition, no football heads up top.

razörist

It's progress. You get top 4, you get CL, you then get another better manager.

We don't have to hire a manager who'll win us the league right away.
And that manager doesn’t even exist. Nobody wins a league title with this squad, majorly flawed in too many places. But we’re not this bad, come on.

razörist

Oh do one you little cry baby. You wanna take it there, let's take it there.

Yes, I rated Arteta, and I rated him with chest. You're acting like you weren't up and down like Katie Price's underwear. One day your Arteta in, then you're Arteta out, then Arteta shake it all about. You were Arteta in or out on a match by match basis and it's the likes of me who don't know ball? From a guy who struggled to form a solid opinion on someone?

God knows where this arrogance has come from. I know you're hurting from yesterday, we all are, but how ****ing dare you try and dismiss my footy knowledge? If you don't wanna debate with me any longer fine. You're acting like you're some kinda cut above :lol:. I have nothing to prove to anybody, I've always been an independent thinker. I don't need validation, especially from someone who doesn't know whether they're coming or going.
That’s an L Taylor but you get to have one I guess, been right more often than not. Arteta conned us all.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
the biggest lesson we must learn from this abject season is - never loan players from major clubs who don't have any interest in playing for us, and never buy players who have spent their best years at a major club and have no interest in us apart from their salary
This! How can anyone in the management not understand this simple fact? The Willian transfer had failure written all over it. We already burnt our hands with Cech. Why would you go for a player who is looking for a retirement contract? Do they not even think about what motivates a player before loaning?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Probably, but then what? Top 4 isn't enough for this club.
Top 4 is good enough for this club and a step in the right direction. When your 10th it is good enough. When your 4th every single year with no aim, intensity or desire to push for 1st it isn't good enough.

Right now we need someone who can improve each player and the combined team. All we needed after Emery was someone who could organise a defence better and get another 5-10% out of those players. We didn't get that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

And that manager doesn’t even exist. Nobody wins a league title with this squad, majorly flawed in too many places. But we’re not this bad, come on.

Obviously not, but the top 4 shows squad improvement, and it can improve further there after. I refuse to believe the recruitment is the reason we're 10th and out the Europa league to scrubs.

Vicki

Forget the owners, Edu and the board. Whether he was backed, needs his own players or if the football is good.

If you can’t motivate players in a European semi final then you’re done.
Yes, but if the players can't motivate themselves?
No-one was fit to wear the shirt last night.

Martinelli deserved to keep his shorts on, but the rest should have been stripped, tarred and feathered, and told to **** off

Club's rotten from top to bottom

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Top 4 is good enough for this club and a step in the right direction. When your 10th it is good enough. When your 4th every single year with no aim, intensity or desire to push for 1st it isn't good enough.

Right now we need someone who can improve each player and the combined team. All we needed after Emery was someone who could organise a defence better and get another 5-10% out of those players.

You'll be shocked after 6 months when the new man comes in and the same players are stinking the place out.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I don’t want to be over dramatic either but this is how things could get really ugly.

Uninterested owners, novices at DoF and manager. I think unless we change course rapidly we could get relegated within a few years.

Within a few years is being generous to these clowns IMO.

It could be as soon as next season if things continue at this trajectory, and no I'm not being overdramatic.

We need drastic change this year, if we have any hope of stopping the rot... its compounding at a rapid rate.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Did he get sacked yet? Not watching another minute of Arsenal until there is a fresh management team, preferably also at the top, but starting with the manager.

Top Bottom