• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal will make the marquee signing (or two) and fill everyone with hope, it’s really obvious. As long as Mikel is here I don’t even care.

A lot of you guys will be apologising to @HairSprayGooners in a couple weeks.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't have twitter but I would have asked "How do you have the biggest ego when you're the worst coach in the Premier League?"
Yeah that’s some ego to tell Saliba and Guendouzi ‘I can’t work with you’ and spend nearly £70m replacing like for like, without doing much for areas of the team that really needed working on.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We better be ready for another season of sufferball and even more record breaking stats... Small reminder below.

But hey who knows maybe he will just flip a switch or something....

View attachment 3938

And the last two seasons have seen the fewest league goals and the lowest league positions for over 25 years. And we’re out of Europe completely for the first time in over 25 years.

BuT wE diDn’T LoSe 5-1 tO bAyErN.

Malky

Established Member
Mental to think we'll be starting the season with guys like Bellerin, Holding, Elneny, Xhaka, Willian and Laca.
This summer, so far, has been a total stinker.
Arteta and Edu should have kept their mouths shut and not mention getting a backing from the owner, or the " biggest squad overhaul in club history " - They've dug their own graves (so to speak) unless something drastic happens in a couple of weeks.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
On another note, this is a make or break season for arteta, if we're not in top 4 contention around Christmas, I expect him to get the sack.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would ask him what his favourite victory was, as our manager so far.

Then I would call him a ****, when he didn't pick the Community Shield win last season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom