• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

E_LZRAoXoAExmdL

Arteta a straight hoe trying to take credit for everything.

:lol::facepalm:

This sort of mindset is why I didn’t want a manager like Brendan Rodgers. Club > Any individual achievements

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
E_LZRAoXoAExmdL

Arteta a straight hoe trying to take credit for everything.

:lol::facepalm:

This sort of mindset is why I didn’t want a manager like Brendan Rodgers. Club > Any individual achievements
Remember when we signed Willian the Athletic had an article about how Arteta himself convinced the ChElSeA'S bEsT aTtAcKeR tO jOiN tHe PrOjEcT to WiN tHe Cl In 3 yEaRs? They quickly piped down when the season started though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need Gabriel to ragdoll Toney a bit, during the match at The Emirates.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I don't see them winning nothing anytime soon"

...someone needs to show Ivan our recent Community Shield haul, tbh.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We’re just frenemies mate. Is that dog still alive?
Of course he is. He has less energy now than he did about 9 months ago though. He's probably 60% deaf at best. He's 16 and 7 months old now. Vet said when he was 13 that things start happening fast. He said 'Every 3 months is like a year'. He still loves food and going out though. His teeth are rank but he's too old to go under anaesthesia and I wouldn't forgive myself if he never pulled through.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sounds a battler to me bro. Make sure he's pampered in his final days. Some stout, bone broth and massages. :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's probably true though, tbf. Tomiyasu fits the profile he wanted from his RB.

I’m a fan of Tomiyasu and saw a bit of him for Japan before he signed for us but if he really wanted him that much then why didn’t we secure him earlier in the window? As Bologna were happy to let him go.

Arteta is a fraud, he’s clearly making up stuff as he goes along.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I’m a fan of Tomiyasu and saw a bit of him for Japan before he signed for us but if he really wanted him that much then why didn’t we secure him earlier in the window? As Bologna were happy to let him go.

Was contingent on Bellerín outgoing.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Two things: 1) We weren't sure if Bellerin would leave. We knew there was the possibility, but didn't know if an agreement could be reached. 2) Tomiyasu probably was one of the options rather than being the clear cut #1 option.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Two things: 1) We weren't sure if Bellerin would leave. We knew there was the possibility, but didn't know if an agreement could be reached. 2) Tomiyasu probably was one of the options rather than being the clear cut #1 option.

If a player hands in a transfer request as reported, that means he’s pretty much gone and Bellerin mind wasn’t at Arsenal. He wanted to leave and was willing to move to down a few levels just to secure his move.

If Arteta was that keen on Tomiyasu and now wants to act like he unearthed some hidden gem like the Athletic are reporting then he would have been one of his main target. It reeks of a panic buy to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom