• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We weren't willing to bring in more players until there were more outgoing. You should at least give credit where credit is due. And, be critical where it's due of course.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Credit for our transfer window? Never.

It was a 2/10 window, so he’s not getting any credit from me.

NR5N.gif

bergholt

Credit for our transfer window? Never.

It was a 2/10 window, so he’s not getting any credit from me.

3/10 imo, mainly because we couldn't get rid of a bunch of players and renewed Xhaka. But if the incoming guys work out it could look a lot better than that in 18 months or so.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
If a player hands in a transfer request as reported, that means he’s pretty much gone and Bellerin mind wasn’t at Arsenal. He wanted to leave and was willing to move to down a few levels just to secure his move.

If Arteta was that keen on Tomiyasu and now wants to act like he unearthed some hidden gem like the Athletic are reporting then he would have been one of his main target. It reeks of a panic buy to me.
Even if he handed in a transfer request you still need to find a club willing to buy or loan him... Not to mention fees and prices etc.

If a club comes knocking for Bellerin offering us a bag of chips, you don't sell him

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Just seen Chris Wheatley also jumping on the 4-3-3 propaganda hypetrain. I don’t get it? Our big creative signing was a guy who’s primarily a 10 and we gave Xhaka a contract extension. Had he not got a contract extension we were targeting someone like Guimarães who’s not an 8. We were planning our midfield around having two deeper midfielders but now because ESR and Ødegaard had a decent 30 minutes against the worst team in the league Arteta has finally found his ideal formation? Rubbish.

Also we squeaked out a 1-nil win against the worst team in the league at home. Not really the sign of a comeback lmao. Ducking mugs.

Haphazard

Also we squeaked out a 1-nil win against the worst team in the league at home. Not really the sign of a comeback lmao. Ducking mugs.
I genuinely can't think of anything other than that these guys are being paid off by Arsenal in some way.

Neither Wenger or Emery had this level of PR defense despite being far superior to him.

He needs his players, he needs time, the opponents were too tough, referees etc etc , There should be scathing articles about how after 20 months we still have the horrendous style of play regardless of what player is playing or that he has atrocious talent ID.

Top Bottom