• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

so embarrasing

This is the same club that tries to act like they’re classy and run on ethical values then they pull stuff like this.

The blind fans that defend these criminals are the worst tho especially after the way the club handled that whole Özil situation. Absolute **** show.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know we don't need more evidence but if there was any doubt surely it's squashed now that Arteta gets the final say on signings. I mean I think it's been accepted for a while now but every player that's been brought in has gotten the thumbs up from Arteta, I still see the odd thing about Edu and Kia being behind signings or whatever like with Willian, Mari, etc but it's clear as day Arteta at the very least has given his approval when it comes to the decision.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We were told he wasn't ready for Europa games, but now he's playing Europa and we're not.

I thought we signed Ben White for his passing?

The best thing about all the Ben White propaganda (not his fault btw) is people think his ability on the ball will transform the way we play out from the back and move the ball forward. David Luiz was here for the last two seasons, one of the best ball playing CBs of the last decade…..

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We were told he wasn't ready for Europa games, but now he's playing Europa and we're not.

I thought we signed Ben White for his passing?

White isn't mates with Guendouzi though, non negotiables and all that.

If Pepe wasn't one of our only goal threats he'd be in Marseille right now as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've a theory that Ben White was signed to attract more female fans.
So, what have Arsenal gained from White’s move to the Emirates Stadium?

Arsenal are getting an England international who, aside from being sound defensively, composed in possession and adaptable, is also calm, laid-back by nature and extremely marketable.
Not quite the same thing as being a pin up but yeah it does seem like there is a bit of that. Sure the same thinking went into City signing Jack Grealish.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not quite the same thing as being a pin up but yeah it does seem like there is a bit of that. Sure the same thinking went into City signing Jack Grealish.

Now Jack Grealish is a very attractive man, shame he's such a typical jock tho.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I know we don't need more evidence but if there was any doubt surely it's squashed now that Arteta gets the final say on signings. I mean I think it's been accepted for a while now but every player that's been brought in has gotten the thumbs up from Arteta, I still see the odd thing about Edu and Kia being behind signings or whatever like with Willian, Mari, etc but it's clear as day Arteta at the very least has given his approval when it comes to the decision.

There was only one or two people - at least here on AM - that actually believed players were being forced on him without his say so.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom