• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

ScotsGooner89

This is genuinely pathetic. Get this man to absolute **** and get a real manager. He commands absolutely no respect from anyone. The fact Auba gets dropped for ‘discipline’ then brought back in to do a no-show performance like this shows you exactly how much of a dweeb he is.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Top 4. Arsenal aren’t interested in the big trophies and haven’t been for a decade or more. But your owners will definitely demand a CL finish in next few seasons and Arsenal are nowhere near it.

Our owners don't even realize they own a footy team across the pond more often than not.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He's improved our defence, am I right?
Soon as we started attacking better it feels we are conceding more, definitely gifting more goals like the 2nd one tonight. Arteta can't get his chi balanced this seasin; inconsistency in results and imbalance between defensive and attacking performances

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not a fan of Saka on the left and Auba on the right today, why overcomplicate things to that degree.

Either way, the league is done, but a comeback like today at least shows that the manager can get a reaction out of them. Hopefully the team are on it for the Europa.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Both managers were extremely naive. If Moyes didn’t Moyeseyd it put, he would’ve won.

Arteta though that West Ham would’ve just let us have it, it didn’t happen and we got blind sided big time.

Under the circumstances, you take the draw. But the way we pretty much collapsed for 40 minutes straight was just not good enough.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His insistence to play a clearly fatigued Saka when he has Pepe and Martinelli (and Nelson) sat on the bench is bizarre and starting to cost us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

We've been trying to tell you that the side Arteta inherited has been mentally weak for how long now?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Nelson only shows his ability in practice. Guy hides like a turtle when he features against real competition. How long should we wait for this guy to grow a set and produce in real games?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom