• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
@al-Ustaadh

What is your problem on this?

For example, how much was Gouiri? How much would Edouard cost? Depay is on a free (I’m not saying it has to be these 3 players, they are just given as an example).

Replace auba, laca and nketiah with these players are already massive upgrade for the team in terms of the technical level.
Edouard a massive upgrade on Auba and Laca :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Always thought Alisson was quite a handsome guy.

Now he looks like he shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a school with that moustache.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Off to sleep now, but again, we've seen this kind of performance nearly every game this season.

Absolutely idiotic to play Tierney in this game after all the minutes he played for Scotland, just look at ESR who's picked up a knock again over the break? Just start Cedric and let him play.

EL is 4 games against two pub teams and then possibly a United in the final who we've been good against recently. League just isn't a priority, risk it all on EL.

People won't agree but even if we win the EL (we won't) he still should be sacked because not even a rookie should make some of these errors or play this kind of football.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I honestly don't understand in the slightest why we don't have a go in these games, is Arteta that naive that he thinks this approach is going to yield success? We got fluky against Liverpool last season when they gifted us two 1 in a million goals and then had a Martinez masterclass to thank for coming through against City in the FA Cup Semi, but that's seemingly fooled Arteta into thinking we can play like this and get results. We can't. We've been drubbed more often then we've not a result, just stop.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Horrendous performance by Arteta today, so frustrating. I usually have time for him but It’s a 0/10 for me today, I could have done a better job myself. Clearly needed Martinelli on at HT.

The Tierney injury is just so Arsenal and depressing, may cost us the EL.

ScotsGooner89

What tactics? We rarely press other teams into mistakes and we constantly get pressed into mistakes. Fair enough our players mistakes aren’t on Arteta fully, but the lack of ever forcing the other team into a mistake is fully on him. We are so far back. Look how high their RB just ate up an unforced error out of a pass from our back line for their 3rd goal.

it looks like Arteta’s only tactic is try to be compact then hope our more technical players make something happen. He’s got no clue, he was a meh player and has taken that fully into his management.

Needs to go.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you guys can’t see all the positive signs you are blind. Arteta took a team fighting relegation in nicer to 9th when he took over.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom