• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We deserve all of this.
Pride comes before a fall and all that stuff. Imagine thinking that a club spending 5th and below was stagnating by finishing in the top 4 every year.

Now we're out of Europe, mid table, making a loss, taking on more debt, have rookie managers at all levels, and have sacked most of our scouts. The club is in a deep hole and it could go either way at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I gave him chance i don't enter this thread to argue about that but after today it's over he experiments alot don't have clear plan and don't have stable team at club like ours it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Rubbish. You are a big club. You’re not on Chelsea’s level but you’re still a big name for most managers.
so Conte is going to come here to play NO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION, after winning the serie A with Inter, Rodgers is going to come here?

Again we are playing NOTHING next year, we are not winning the league, no European football, we are just as attractive as Everton or Watford is.

if you try to lure someone like Bielsa he is probably going to laugh at your face.
We are stuck in gamble territory because "giroud is slow", "wenger plays sideways passes football" and "top four is not going enough for Arsenal"

here is your arsenal back.

enjoy.

We were completely overrun in midfield, why didn't el neny play? Partey was doing a 1 man job.

Artera always makes the simple stuff complicated.
Exactly, I was applying butter to bread and I noticed how easier it was for Villarreal to bypass our midfield than my knife cutting through the butter!

If there ever was a proper time for demonstrations, its now. Get everything out, the banners, planes, everything! Get North London to a standstill if possible!
Get them all out!

Vicki

Vicki i don't know what you're smoking but feel free to send some my way. I could do with abit of something 5o take my mind of this.
I don't know what the **** is going on, to be honest

I'm torn between wanting to smash everything up and just accepting the reality that there's **** all we can do

The monstrous cocktail of uppers and THC throughout the day before the game had me riding on the crest of a wave, but now I'm munching on post-match downers and CBD and they're slowly kicking in and I can feel a massive wipeout sneaking up on me

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
He should get the fvck out of my club and take his idol Stan Kroenke with him. Oh, he should also take that worthless cvnt Willian with him. **** this.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Putting the Europa to the side, it angers me even more that we've written off the league this season. The signs where there as far back as Wolves/Villa earlier in the season. I know a lot of people like the old school stick with a manager for 3-4 years thing but this is a results business. All these clubs these days if things are going bad take action and make a change and continue making changes until they find the right man. A club like Arsenal should never be praying that a young coach turns into the next Wenger, we're selling ourselves short with that attitude.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
unai emery thumbs up GIF by Arsenal

Look at him what a don. I need to see apologies on the real.
Emery wasn't good enough for us and he has clearly some major flaws.

However he was and is a good manager. He certainly is levels above Arteta. For some people it took those two games to realise that. He schooled Arteta with inferior players. With less resources he showed Mikel (who is always quick to bemoan he hasn't got the players) how to effectively play from the back, how to press, how to attack without spamming crosses in. One team seemed to be coached by a decent manager, the other by someone so out of their depth.

glitchform

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest a new model of football management. Fire the manager and leave it there. We don't need one. Instead, hire a gangster squad that would pay a visit to the players' house with hockey sticks whenever we see such soulless performances. Let the players figure out themselves on how they want to play.

I think guns would be better. No need for Sarri, just sell us to the Italian mafia.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
so Conte is going to come here to play NO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION, after winning the serie A with Inter, Rodgers is going to come here?

Again we are playing NOTHING next year, we are not winning the league, no European football, we are just as attractive as Everton or Watford is.

if you try to lure someone like Bielsa he is probably going to laugh at your face.
We are stuck in gamble territory because "giroud is slow", "wenger plays sideways passes football" and "top four is not going enough for Arsenal"

here is your arsenal back.

enjoy.
Conte joined cherries when they had no European football. Btw, with no Europe, conte would actually get us to challenge the pl title lol

Latest posts+

Top Bottom