• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

glitchform

1 player I thought we've missed this season was Douzi, the only player who can pick a forward pass and play with passion.

Everyone else is just happy to chill at this club, there was no intensity or any desire to win this. MO was subbed and he was literally walking out, 20 min to go...

The starting lineup was OK, but at half time you have to make changes if it's not working, you can't wait for the last 20 minutes, it's just not enough time. For me, it was obvious MO was not in the game, that we needed Martinelli and change our FB's for more technical players (Saka and Willian). All the changes were made, but simply too late

Yes well, when we told gdeep this earlier he lost his marbles and shat the bed. What does Maupay have to do with Arteta? Quite a lot, actually.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why hasn't this guy been fired yet? Clueless idiot, has a job only because of his looks. I've seen them at work, now I'm seeing these outside of work.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If what Ornstein says is true then it's further proof of how poor a businessman Stan is. Why would he be willing to waste more resources on signings for Arteta? He'd then have to be throwing out more cash to replace him in October.

Can we honestly say he has improved any player in the squad? Can we say any of his signings have been successful? Partey was a great signing on paper but he looks a shadow of himself playing this type of football. I'm convinced we could sign any player in the world and make them look poor with this tactics.

glitchform

What's the ****ing point of sunday anyway?

It'll come full circle, We'll win and win handsomely, this deluded prick will go on about process and we we're amazing, bare in mind it's bog standard west brom, and yet again he'll survive by the skin of his teeth.

TBF would do us a massive favour in the longterm if Allardyce did what he did against Chelsea. Two fluke wins aren't bad for him and us. Win win situation.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everyone knows I've been Arteta in. But I just can't get over how bad the home form is. If the crowd was in & it was still like this he'd be out already. How many times this season have we not scored at home?
We defend deep so we can pass the ball slowly around the back for the first 30 minutes of every match and wonder why we aren’t scoring :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If what Ornstein says is true then it's further proof of how poor a businessman Stan is. Why would he be willing to waste more resources on signings for Arteta? He'd then have to be throwing out more cash to replace him in October.

Can we honestly say he has improved any player in the squad? Can we say any of his signings have been successful? Partey was a great signing on paper but he looks a shadow of himself playing this type of football. I'm convinced we could sign any player in the world and make them look poor with this tactics.
The Kroenke's know nothing about football. They thought they had it cushy spending very little with Arsène getting CL every year and FA Cups for fun. Then 2015/16 the fans intervened because Arsène wasn't winning the league . . . and the rest is history.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
The Kroenke's know nothing about football. They thought they had it cushy spending very little with Arsène getting CL every year and FA Cups for fun. Then 2015/16 the fans intervened because Arsène wasn't winning the league . . . and the rest is history.
Why are they so loyal to Tets?

Jakarta

Yoooo is this guy still at the club?

Cant believe he hasn’t been given the sack.

We were all lambasting Emery for missing Top 4 by one point and losing a Europa league final.

Now how can we support a guy who has the team in 9th position & 12 points behind 4th place? And who has failed to reach the Europa final by losing to a weaker team, led by Emery himself? If that isn’t the final nail in the coffin I don’t know what will it take for him to get the boot.

Arteta fans don’t be blind to the reality....this guy is way out of his depth.

EC19005A-A7B9-4D30-9633-39C829B3947B.jpeg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Driving past the stadium this morning and it’s hard to process what happened in that building last night. That **** can not happen there in that fashion. Players arrived at and exited that building leaving such embarrassing memories behind for everyone. At least one head has to roll.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
and covid saved him.

I have a shef united fan who talks about needing their fans in the stadium but it's clear that if that applied to any prem club, it'd be us.

Remember he's the only manager of the ESL English 4 who didn't criticise the ESL. Only one to defend the owners.

He does as he is told, that is clear as crystal, look at the Özil saga, look at the wage cutting. He's a stooge and they will keep him for as long as they can.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom