• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ Ole’s never beaten Arteta so I guess if United win the trophy then we get some kind of spiritual victory right? Maybe you can write to UEFA and they’ll let us in the CL you big fat ******.

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant posting, Gdeep about to get the SayYes treatment from my boy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Said this last night about that vile creature comment.

Hate that **** and especially from behind a keyboard.

Like fair enough you'll have flair ups in here, person to person people will call eachother ****. But to call someone you don't even know and have no contact with a vile creature because he's losing football matches is a joke.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
By the way if you rated Arteta as recently as...let’s say March. Please don’t try to debate/disagree with me because I don’t really care for your football opinion and you clearly don’t know ball.
Anyone who even wanted him in the first place is a fool. I was saying from day 1 this would be a bad appointment and would flop, but everyone was blinded.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
He's about to get a contract extension for an exceptional season given the circumstances.

giphy.gif

Scottish_Gooner.

The owners and directors need to go just as much as the manager. What a ****in mess this is. As much as I want Arteta out what point is there sacking him now? Can't trust these incompetent bastards to appoint the right man when they are the biggest problem.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if Stan even knows what's going on with Arsenal right now? :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Bielsa
Ragnick
Benitez
Allegri
Sarri

Plenty of managers out their, just have to pick the right one, and from that list, it'd be bielsa or benitez. with Ragnick taking over Edu.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not going anywhere. Will prove himself. Oh well. Sure let's back the manager now and not hound him out :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Getting rid of Sir chips Keswick was Huge.

Imagine the elation when Stan ****s off with his parasitic family and yes-men (Ornstein / Teta)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was just thinking exactly the same.

Losing to a team in yellow, in the semi-finals...Jesus, Mikel is Mike!

Can't imagine getting a standing ovation at the airport, that convinces him to stay on as manager though :lol:

Top Bottom