• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou ready for next season? Can't wait for you to open the 'Top of the table Mikel' thread come matchday 1.

Damn right!

Classic story telling this...this year was the hero losing everything, so you can build up sympathy for the character.

Next season, will be when the hero turns it all around...best seller stuff :drool:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So he wasted a season playing bums? I can’t stand this man at all.

No time to waste? You sent Saliba and Guendouzi out on loan. You were forced into playing ESR, you hate Martinelli. You prefer Elneny to Willock. You killed Nelson for Willian.

All these lads could have been tested in this woeful season, no time to waste? **** off.

Preacher

Always Crying
He really thinks that fans are dumb trying to PR using this nonsense. Complete wasteman. He should better shut up. He is making everything worse. Do your talking on the pitch, thats your job legoman.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No time to waste? You sent Saliba and Guendouzi out on loan. You were forced into playing ESR, you hate Martinelli. You prefer Elneny to Willock. You killed Nelson for Willian.

All these lads could have been tested in this woeful season, no time to waste? **** off.
Did he really say all this stuff? This guy is unbelievable 😡

and people complain about me laughing at the fact that he got embarrassed by Emery smh

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Its true that we have been on a downward spiral since 2016 which is the owners fault but Arteta will not talk about that detail.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ruthless means binning anyone who isn’t kissing his feet I reckon.

Goodbye to the likes of AMN, Saliba, Guendo and Auba.

Hello to a team of manager’s pets like Rob Holding. Time to remove him from the club before the psycho does anymore damage.

Top Bottom