• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Been in bed all day crying at the thought of another season of Arteta and his BS football.

Family knocking my door to see if I’m ok and leaving me some food and water, I ain’t eaten or drank liquids in 3 days.

This might be it for me guys. Always remember me as someone who hated @Riou crappy posts, backed Wenger, and as the greatest poster this forum has ever seen.
'Be careful what you wish for', we kept saying. But would they listen?

Get well soon bro, one sip at a time. Baby steps.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Midfield needs freshening but difficult in the current market.
Can we really blame Arteta for that?
It would have been stupid to let Xhaka go to Roma for £12m & nobody will pay for Elneny. You also have the Lucas T situation doubt we will get a fee for him.
£70m of 'talent' there 2 brought by Arsène & 1 by Unai.

Arteta has made mistakes but lets be fair he walked into a sh!t show.

We dont even have good creative ball players
Arsène used to have loads but when he left there was only really a washed up Özil & Emery never addressed the issue.

Last edited:

Kav

Established Member
Good managers make use of what and who is available.

Great managers get these underperforming players to buy into the plans and improve their performances and contributions to the collective goals.

Arteta has done neither. To that end he is responsible for the malaise and mediocrity in the team. You don’t get to be in a job for almost two years and say I am not responsible. Yet want to claim that you were responsible for the Fa Cup victory after being in charge for 6 months. Nah. You can’t have it both ways.

Arteta Fans really need to shut it with the excuses.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good managers make use of what and who is available.

Great managers get these underperforming players to buy into the plans and improve their performances and contributions to the collective goals.

Arteta has done neither. To that end he is responsible for the malaise and mediocrity in the team. You don’t get to be in a job for almost two years and say I am not responsible. Yet want to claim that you were responsible for the Fa Cup victory after being in charge for 6 months. Nah. You can’t have it both ways.

Arteta Fans really need to shut it with the excuses.

His inexperience has been laid bare for everyone with a critical eye to see. Yes, he has the potential to get it right one day, but I am becoming more convinced that his time up in Manchester has done his approach more harm than good in the end.

What we have left our our crop of youngsters, and a strong foundation forming thanks to Mertesacker. I suspect the club would have to outlast the "work" Edu and Arteta are doing behind the scenes.

Harsh evaluation I admit and I'd gladly be proven wrong, but I struggle to see something sustainable we are working towards.

Last edited:

Kav

Established Member
There is also too much behind the scenes politics going on. For example the ostracizing of players brought in under Raul ( Torreira, Guendouzi, Saliba, Pepe).

Then there is the blatant poor recruiting ( Cedric, Mari, Willian, Runarsson).

Poor transfer business ( Mustafi, Özil,) who we had to pay off to leave and (AMN,Bellerin) who we could have sold and are struggling to get offers for now.

Lack of Youth development ( Saliba,Nelson, Willock, Martinelli,AMN, Nketiah, Balogun Guendouzi).

How many players can you say he improved out of the 30 in the squad?

How many players have regressed under him? (Auba, Lacazette, Ødegaard, Ceballos, Bellerin, Willian, Torreira, Leno, Nelson)

The worst part is that he’s killing our young players for underperforming seniors. Where is the path for Willock, Saliba, Nelson, Guendouzi, AMN, Nketiah, what is the point of bringing in Azeez or Balogun if they are going to be blocked. He rarely played Martinelli after he recovered. He was forced into playing ESR. Ignored AMN and Willock. Let’s not get started on the Saliba thing.

What is the point of this project if the persons in charge don’t know what they are doing? The biggest joke is the “Trust the process” the PR stunt that they pulled over the fan base. I honestly didn’t think people could be so stupid to buy all that crap.

Sometimes I feel like Arsenal fans deserve the mess we are in but then I remember how much I love this club and it annoys me. 😑

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It would have been stupid to let Xhaka go to Roma for £12m & nobody will pay for Elneny. You also have the Lucas T situation doubt we will get a fee for him.

Yeah this excuse doesn't work when Xhaka is a key player under Arteta and one of his most important players, twice he's now begged him to stay. They were only going to add a midfielder if he left, they had no intention on upgrading on him.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
OMG GDeep! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. 😫 Please make sure your family post notice of your demise in this forum along with the funeral date (leave them your log-in info for god's sake). I for one will travel to attend & honor your memory. I'll lay an A-M shaped wreath upon your grave, and an @OnlyOne shaped gnome.

I shall shed a tear, mascara be damned!
Don't worry I have no doubt GDeep is still alive and kicking. The average person can go 3-4 days without water. It can be pushed to about a week by others. We all know GDeep isn't the average person so no worries there. Although he will do well to beat the world record of going longest without water (18 days).

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Yeah this excuse doesn't work when Xhaka is a key player under Arteta and one of his most important players, twice he's now begged him to stay. They were only going to add a midfielder if he left, they had no intention on upgrading on him.
Begged Xhaka to stay twice? lol Yes he asked him to stay the 1st time but if we had got a decent offer he would have gone this time.
The Roma offer was ridiculously low.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

RIP Gdeep

Last week - This week

tenor.gif

For a fallen brother, gone but never forgotten.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Arteta has made mistakes but lets be fair he walked into a sh!t show.

We dont even have good creative ball players
Arsène used to have loads but when he left there was only really a washed up Özil & Emery never addressed the issue.
No it wouldn't have been stupid.

Xhaka is not only awful, he's a scumbag who hates the fans (but not as much as the other way round), and he openly disrespected his teammates.

He should have been paid off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe G's goodbye, turned into a mini "we all hate Riou"-athon, ffs :lol:

Hope Grealish ran over Gagan, as he sped to get the **** out of Birmingham as quickly as he could!

Though I would be very honoured to be included in Deep's last post, I have a sneaky feeling he might be back...

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
No it wouldn't have been stupid.

Xhaka is not only awful, he's a scumbag who hates the fans (but not as much as the other way round), and he openly disrespected his teammates.

He should have been paid off.
I disagree we have much worse at the club than Xhaka.
He gives his best wherever asked to play.
His best may not be the level we want but you cannot question his commitment & professionalism. He is well respected in the dressing room by fellow pros & multiple managers for a reason.
The way he has been made a scapegoat & the level of anger directed towards him by some so called 'fans' tbh is disgusting.

They imo are the real scumbags..

Ideally yes he would move for a fair price.

Less than 12m though for our best midfielder last season who had a good Euros is certainly not that.

Yes I would like a refresh in midfield but while here i will continue to support him & hope he performs well as i do all our players.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With everything that is happening so far feels kinda like destiny has decided Arteta should get sacked this year...poor last season, transfers all over the place, fans returning, injuries, hard start of games, cameras in the changing rooms.

We should probably just leave Mikel at The Etihad, after City inevitably beat us.

Top Bottom