• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp won the CL and PL without oil money. That’s evidence based posting, all the rest is conjecture. :lol:
Is that relevant? Klopp had just sold Coutinho and had the 3rd richest squad in the league when he won it. Wenger won the EPL 3 times when the club was spending 3rd, that’s evidence based posting as well. Doubt if Klopp can replicate Liverpool’s first win in 30 years though. But I guess the league is so much harder now. :lol:

REWB

This is rubbish. The whole squad now only has 3 Wenger players - Chambers, Laca, El Neny.

You are not a Wenger player if Arteta has given you a new contract, kept you, and plays you, like he does with Auba, Holding, Xhaka.
Maybe ill word it this way, who did Wenger leave us with? He left us with dross. I'll always blame him for it, do not care whats happening now. Fact is our whole club transitioning period could have happened a lot sooner if he had just left around 2010 when the PL was a lot weaker than it is now. The rebuild would have been much easier. Now every ****ing tom, **** and harry club in the PL gets 120mill+ a year.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Maybe ill word it this way, who did Wenger leave us with? He left us with dross. I'll always blame him for it, do not care whats happening now. Fact is our whole club transitioning period could have happened a lot sooner if he had just left around 2010 when the PL was a lot weaker than it is now. The rebuild would have been much easier. Now every ****ing tom, **** and harry club in the PL gets 120mill+ a year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It’s the players fault, the league is harder . . .

Alexs

I think we have a good squad. I'm starting to feel that Arteta might do quite well. Just not nearly as well as a real manager would.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Jesus christ

Please tell you're trolling :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Him seeing the bright lights:

tommy-lee-jones-golden-globes-2013-274.jpg

At this point, he'd be doing the honourable thing by biting the bullet and stepping into the lights :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Whats wrong with the post? Are you actually serious? :lol:
Tell me a manager that we would have brought in 2010 that would have come in and do a better job than Wenger in a very restrictive budget during our stadium debt?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He left the next manager with a potentially great front 4 in Mkhitaryan-Özil-Aubameyang-Lacazette that looked good towards the end of 17/18. If the GK, DM and CB signings had been better than Leno/Torreira/Sokratis, the team would've got back into the top 4. That's not on Wenger.

REWB

Tell me a manager that we would have brought in 2010 that would have come in and do a better job than Wenger in a very restrictive budget during our stadium debt?
nobody told wenger in 2015...to just buy Cech...And lose the league to ****ing Leicester :lol: :lol:

Every year from 2006 has been a complete failure. The stadium debt crap is such a lame excuse. How much money did Lille have to spend last season? or Leicester the year they won it?

REWB

He left the next manager with a potentially great front 4 in Mkhitaryan-Özil-Aubameyang-Lacazette that looked good towards the end of 17/18. If the GK, DM and CB signings had been better than Leno/Torreira/Sokratis, the team would've got back into the top 4. That's not on Wenger.
All those years he had and he couldnt find a F***ing half decent GK, DM and CB? F**** me sideways.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What are you talking about? Do you really think the league is not harder? Did you hit your head? or are you just acting blind?
Of course it's not. And neither's the squad sh!t.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Your murdering Arteta simps. Have a bit of compassion bro. :lol:
We should all be nice to each other tbh 👍 People should also show compassion to Arsène simps who thought he was somehow gonna miraculously lead us back to the glory days.
tbf If you cant even see the top 4 standard is way higher than its ever been I honestly dont know what to say?
Well apart from stating You are far blinder than the great man ever was on the touchline. 🤣

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

nobody told wenger in 2015...to just buy Cech...And lose the league to ****ing Leicester :lol: :lol:
Wenger 'lost' the league ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you even know what you're writing. No club with 4 teams outspending them loses the league, they've got to be ****ing lucky to win it. Go and learn about football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger left us with a team that finished 5th under Emery, should’ve got 4th, and a team that reached a European final, these were all Wenger players.

Why would he left 10 years ago? We were getting CL, he then went on to win 4 FA Cups. Why do think everything would’ve been great if he left then? How do you know it wouldn’t have got worse?

You can sit and cry about 10 years ago, the rest of the fan base will see how our new squad performs this season.

Top Bottom