• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should all be nice to each other tbh 👍 People should also show compassion to Arsène simps who thought he was somehow gonna miraculously lead us back to the glory days.
tbf If you cant even see the top 4 standard is way higher than its ever been I honestly dont know what to say?
Well apart from stating You are far blinder than the great man ever was on the touchline. 🤣
Nobody in their right mind would think Arsène would lead us back to glory days. That boat sailed when Chelsea and City got injected with oil money. Top 4 was his ceiling, the fans just didn't understand. But but but what about Leicester and Liverpool. Lol

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s kicking off in here.

popcorn-movie-time.gif

I blame Arteta with his bright lights for all of this.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

All those years he had and he couldnt find a F***ing half decent GK, DM and CB? F**** me sideways.
That goalkeeper he bought was the best in the league 2015/16 and the stats show it, if you bother to see who had the most clean sheets.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The Wenger Avatar suits you... absolutely deluded like him. You're probably the type who goes to bed, and wakes up without realising the world has actually moved forward whilst you slept :lol: Typical Wenger supporter
And you're the type whose listened to all that AFTV ****e and just repeats it without engaging your brain. :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

nobody told wenger in 2015...to just buy Cech...And lose the league to ****ing Leicester :lol: :lol:

Every year from 2006 has been a complete failure. The stadium debt crap is such a lame excuse. How much money did Lille have to spend last season? or Leicester the year they won it?
You're moving the goalpost. Your initial post was that we would have been better off we'd sacked Wenger in 2010 and brought in another manager. I asked you to give the name of the manager that we should have brought in to replace Wenger in 2010 who would have done a better job and you're here waffling about Wenger signing Cech. Maybe you're troll. It's fine if you're Arteta-in, but to go out of your way to spew falsehood just to defend Arteta is just pathetic.
We cant move on from Wenger because the majority of our current experienced useless players were brought by Wenger!
I asked you before which players in this squad are Wenger players?
Laca, Elneny, Chambers? Are they key players for Arteta?

Those players are not even on our best starting XI, so what dross are you blaming Wenger for when your boy has been signing bums like Mari, Cedric, Willian and extending Xhaka, begging Mustafi to stay, etc

Don't know why you keep crying about Wenger. He's not even coming to the Emirates to attend games and yet everything is still being blamed on him. I guess you were one of guys who thought we'd be competing for top four and challenging for the title if we sacked Wenger now that is not the case, you guys are even doubling down because on your initial stance because you don't want to be wrong :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wenger left us with a team that finished 5th under Emery, should’ve got 4th, and a team that reached a European final, these were all Wenger players.

Why would he left 10 years ago? We were getting CL, he then went on to win 4 FA Cups. Why do think everything would’ve been great if he left then? How do you know it wouldn’t have got worse?

You can sit and cry about 10 years ago, the rest of the fan base will see how our new squad performs this season.

While I do think the best time to have moved on was after his last FA Cup win, people here were adamant that the squad he had on his hand was a top 4 squad and that any decent manager would have us competing.

Turns out he was the only one barely holding it together. Shame that the club asked him to stay on without a proper succession plan in mind. He was never going to say no because of loyalty, a bit of his ego and the money was also too good, but I bet he probably thinks he should have declined.

Man gave his career for the club and Ivan, Raul et. al., overseen by Josh, have all but destroyed it.

REWB

Wenger left us with a team that finished 5th under Emery, should’ve got 4th, and a team that reached a European final, these were all Wenger players.

Why would he left 10 years ago? We were getting CL, he then went on to win 4 FA Cups. Why do think everything would’ve been great if he left then? How do you know it wouldn’t have got worse?

You can sit and cry about 10 years ago, the rest of the fan base will see how our new squad performs this season.
Worse how? Listen...I dont even remember the last decade mate. People only remember the winners (I dont count FA cup sorry). Every year we didnt win the title or the CL was a complete failure. So whats really worse for a club like Arsenal? I would swap all those years in the CL for at least 1 title.

Nobody cares about just being in the CL. In fact it makes me sick that we were in it for so long without winning it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seeing some of the Europa games tonight.

Imagine telling any of us when we first started watching Arsenal, that in the future we would be jealous of teams in a comp legitimately called "The Conference League", as we weren't in Europe at all :facepalm:

The state of current Arsenal is funny/sad/infuriating, it's insane.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s kicking off in here.

I blame Arteta with his bright lights for all of this.
The current manager is so sh*t and it's the first time we're out of Europe for over 20 years or something, so there's nothing to really talk about.

We're stuck having endless circular debates about our last relevant manager, it's pretty sad man. 100% Arteta's fault we don't even have an Europa match to distract us.

Riou

We're stuck having endless circular debates about our last relevant manager, it's pretty sad man

We really didn't know what we had with Don Emery, did we...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We really didn't know what we had with Don Emery, did we...
I liked Emery tbf, but was talking about big Wengz.

This time last season we was watching these guys having a scrappy game against Dundalk or whoever and watching young Willock galloping in midfield.

I sang the Europa theme out loud in the mirror today and shed a tear.

Riou

I liked Emery tbf, but was talking about big Wengz.

With how apparently easy the league was back in the day, I don't think Arsène really achieved much looking back...no good players at all in this league from 1996-2018, either at Arsenal or in other teams...was a dead league, that no one really watched until the 2020s, tbh.

Look at the difference in the level of coaching back then too, the likes of prime Ferguson, Mourinho, Benítez and Robson...Wenger was competing against absolute nobodies, he wouldn't lay a glove on someone has talented as Solskjaer now.

In fact, if Ole was at the wheel of our 2004 team...you're looking at winning every league game, never mind just unbeaten!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The current manager is so sh*t and it's the first time we're out of Europe for over 20 years or something, so there's nothing to really talk about.

We're stuck having endless circular debates about our last relevant manager, it's pretty sad man. 100% Arteta's fault we don't even have an Europa match to distract us.

Exactly. I can’t believe some thought this one game a week stuff was going to be a positive on our season but I guess it could put more pressure on Arteta as unless he arranges some behind closed doors friendly match then the pressure will be on him for a week after a bad loss.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom