• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

He actually looks high too lmao

He’s actually taking the piss out of us at this point.

What is this bvm even still doing here? Back to back 8th place finishes, rock bottom of the league. The worst brand of football ever witnessed at the Emirates, Signed Willian, Mari and Cedric and extended Xhaka. These are not just sackable, they’re criminal offences. Get this terrorist out of my club!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He’s actually taking the piss out of us at this point.

What is this *** even still doing here? Back to back 8th place finishes, rock bottom of the league. The worst brand of football witnesses at the Emirates, Signed Willian, Mari and Cedric and extended Xhaka. These are not just sackable, they’re criminal offences. Get this ***** out of my club!
Don't you see the lights? The bright lights? The so so bright lights? So light that you won't even believe how light the brights are?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Nobody in their right mind would think Arsène would lead us back to glory days. That boat sailed when Chelsea and City got injected with oil money. Top 4 was his ceiling, the fans just didn't understand. But but but what about Leicester and Liverpool. Lol
I agree and I absolutely i hated all the disrespect some fans gave to Arsène. I hate disrespect to any manager tbh. Im prepared to give Arteta this season to see if he can take us forward again with a young squad. If he doesnt he will be gone imho
At least we can see what as a club are trying to do now by building a younger base for the future.
If Arteta is not the man as long as the younger players stick together & progress i dont think we will need a massive overhaul.

I dont want us to be a club that chops and changes managers like a tarts underwear so am prepared to give them a very fair chance to build.
I understand many dont have patience & everything has to be instant gratification nowadays. You only have to see social media its full of people writing off players or over hyping them instantly.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
26 months of regression/stagnation is neither instant nor gratifying.
No but what does that even mean?
Are you referring to Arsène who many would say had a far longer period of stagnation? 🤔
Arteta has been here a little over 18 months.
The club is undertaking a massive rebuild.

FCUK it lets just sack manager every season :rolleyes:

Kav

Established Member

Him seeing the bright lights:

tommy-lee-jones-golden-globes-2013-274.jpg

Tell me this is a joke!

This thread has turned into crap. This one game a week thing is really having a negative effect on the fan base here. 😕

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

people thought i was crazy when i said he hates us and his long term plan is to destroy this club. In the meantime he will keep mocking us with his wig. Come Dyche, get the 3 points and headbutt this fool at the final whistle

IstraBalagina

Arteta is going to start speaking like Pep and invite people to games.

Time and date.
He's basically calling back the Chelsea fans
With how apparently easy the league was back in the day, I don't think Arsène really achieved much looking back...no good players at all in this league from 1996-2018, either at Arsenal or in other teams...was a dead league, that no one really watched until the 2020s, tbh.

Look at the difference in the level of coaching back then too, the likes of prime Ferguson, Mourinho, Benítez and Robson...Wenger was competing against absolute nobodies, he wouldn't lay a glove on someone has talented as Solskjaer now.

In fact, if Ole was at the wheel of our 2004 team...you're looking at winning every league game, never mind just unbeaten!
Who said it was easy? Now it's just more difficult to win the league, you don't see one team dominating like Man U did.

Man City with all the money they invested are still having a hard time to dominate.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
The state of our manager this past year 🤣

Tries to speak like Pep at City, but comes across more and more like Moyes at United.
The question was phrased like that.. Asking about light at the end of tunnel.. Why do people overreact. And bro even though I knew you turned against Mikel, never imagined you would do a total 180 😅

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Don't know why everyone gets so worked up by what Arteta says in press conferences :lol:

He's not realistically going to come out and say 'Yeah, I'm a crap manager and don't know how to get the side functioning adequately' is he.

Any manager that's struggling and under a bit of pressure is going to talk some rubbish and try to spin things.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Don't know why everyone gets so worked up by what Arteta says in press conferences :lol:

He's not going to realistically come out and say 'Yeah, I'm a crap manager and don't know how to get the side functioning adequately' is he.

Any manager that's struggling and under a bit of pressure is going to talk some rubbish and try to spin things.
He didn't even randomly start talking about lights. The question from reporter was about that. People just need some random stick to beat him with.

IstraBalagina

He's not realistically going to come out and say 'Yeah, I'm a crap manager and don't know how to get the side functioning adequately' is he.

That's not true, Wenger never talked rubbish like that.
Arteta press is just a clown conference

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The question was phrased like that.. Asking about light at the end of tunnel.. Why do people overreact. And bro even though I knew you turned against Mikel, never imagined you would do a total 180 😅

Interviewer: "So Mikel, after getting your first League win, are you confident your team can go on a winning run now?"

Arteta: "I can see the light...can I get an amen to that!"

Interviewer: "Anyway... moving on to team news, I guess..."

... that's how I imagined the light thing started.

Top Bottom