• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mikel has a fantastic ass.

AjarNervousChafer-size_restricted.gif

@Riou you got that on repeat?

:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

England literally had the best squad at the Euros, I proved this on AM in front of everyone.

Plenty expected England to be there. When are you going to stop trolling?
So many people disagreed with you when you said that so you spent the next week writing essays and team sheets to ‘prove’ it. Kind of proves my point.

Just want to confirm, that means you think 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 > 🇫🇷 ?

You need to drop the trolling bro.🥲

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So many people disagreed with you when you said that so you spent the next week writing essays and team sheets to ‘prove’ it. Kind of proves my point.

Portugal got a better squad than England as well.

He’s chatting rubbish again 🤡

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Where did France finish in the Euros?????????????????????????????????????????

Point proven. England proved how good their squad was with a sub par manager.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hi gays, hope you’re all having a nice day. After careful consideration over the last few weeks, I would just like to announce I’m again “Arteta In”.

As I said before, I wasn’t happy with how the funds were spent during the summer window, but we did spend them on young, good signings, who I think will all flourish here - as I have always maintained.

Looking at our team/squad and comparing it to our rivals, I believe we are on course to finish 5th and build again next summer. That’s an improvement and a step forward in our “process”.

I have seen enough to say that I’m backing my boy Micky, and fully in the process. Tomiyasu and Ramsdale are big signings, White Ben will only improve, Sambi is a baller etc. Then you have our own guys like Saka, ESR etc. Let’s get behind these boys, I will.

God bless you all.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hi gays, hope you’re all having a nice day. After careful consideration over the last few weeks, I would just like to announce I’m again “Arteta In”.

As I said before, I wasn’t happy with how the funds were spent during the summer window, but we did spend them on young, good signings, who I think will all flourish here - as I have always maintained.

Looking at our team/squad and comparing it to our rivals, I believe we are on course to finish 5th and build again next summer. That’s an improvement and a step forward in our “process”.

I have seen enough to say that I’m backing my boy Micky, and fully in the process. Tomiyasu and Ramsdale are big signings, White Ben will only improve, Sambi is a baller etc. Then you have our own guys like Saka, ESR etc. Let’s get behind these boys, I will.

God bless you all.
Did you stop/start taking your medication?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

God bless you all.

This is getting archived by @American_Gooner whenever you tag him in a Mari or Emi Martinez related post.

:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

God bless you all.

Dropped this bro 👑

“Hi Gays” and “White Ben”. Guy is clear.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

God bless you all.

This post is only addressed to @Riou

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

God bless you all.
Not a creative side at all, and no goals in there. 2-1 Sp**s.

Sp**s win for sure anyway. I’ll quote this later.

Henry boi

Arteta lucked out big time to have both ESR and Saka break through to the first team at the same time, imagine if those two weren't the players they are. They would be no hope
It's up to Arteta now to at least show promise with this group

Latest posts+

Top Bottom