• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The number of complete clowns on here like @HairSprayGooners still trying to blame Wenger for this mid table **** fest are few and far between now.

The bloke left far too late, the squad was in a complete mess. He had the reigns on nearly everything at the club, of course we wasn't in the best place when he left.

Granted we couldve built better when he left but it doesn't just happen like that.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I said this at back end of last season but not being in Europe might be a good think at this stage. 1 game a week next season with a much smaller tighter squad would be a big advantage in the league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The number of complete clowns on here like @HairSprayGooners still trying to blame Wenger for this mid table **** fest are few and far between now.
With information that's come to light in recent months, it's clear Raul Sanllehi was the issue. Emery was not even in the running to become manager until a mutual agent friend of the two threw his name into the mix.

say yes

forum master baiter
Must be gutting for Mikel that he’s lost the AM brain-trust. Such a rational and patient crowd.

Think I’m going to join @Gdeep in retiring from this forum. Really is the pits on here at the moment. It’s not been a great season, but seriously just get ahold of yourselves.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Basically 2/3rd of the season in and we're 10th with the potential to be 13th due to games in hand. We've also lost more games than we've won.

How is anyone being reactionary?

Dumb comment.

Look at the turn of the year where we've had a system. Free flowing attacking football ever since the turn of the year. Goals, wins etc. The only games where that hasn't happened were against united and today against Villa where we looked lethargic.

Thats why its reactionary, many, many games of good football and then suddenly we have one bad display away to an excellent villa side and people lose their damn minds.

Its embarrassing. I'm sticking with the manager, you lot can go mental because he isnt going anywhere. No matter what anyone says, no matter how many times @Makingtrax jerks off his cocktail sausage over Arsène, Mikel isnt going anywhere. So deal with it and support the team or do one.

Breezy

There might have been deadwood but the players signed as starters since then haven't been good enough. That's not on Wenger. His imprint on this team is gone.

It wasn’t gone when Emery and Arteta first took over. They inherited Cech, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Xhaka, Elneny, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette all Wenger buys who’ve let the club down for years.

And as I’ve already said the mentality and lazy attitude that’s runs through has been evident since Wenger counterproductively bragged about finishing 4th being a major success and persisting with certain players who were clearly not good enough.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With information that's come to light in recent months, it's clear Raul Sanllehi was the issue. Emery was not even in the running to become manager until a mutual agent friend of the two threw his name into the mix.
To be honest, compared to the football we’re seeing now Emery was a half decent manager. Our expectations are just sliding every month, like an ageing bachelor on Tinder.

say yes

forum master baiter
****ing hell, just realised I'm agreeing with @HairSprayGooners

4wyl9c.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Must be gutting for Mikel that he’s lost the AM brain-trust. Such a rational and patient crowd.

Think I’m going to join @Gdeep in retiring from this forum. Really is the pits on here at the moment. It’s not been a great season, but seriously just get ahold of yourselves.
He retired again?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
This. I even thought at the beginning Sanllehi would make us better. Was I wrong.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It wasn’t gone when Emery and Arteta first took over. They inherited Cech, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Xhaka, Elneny, Iwobi, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette all Wenger buys who’ve let the club down for years.

And as I’ve already said the mentality and lazy attitude that’s runs through has been evident since Wenger counterproductively bragged about finishing 4th being a major success and persisting with certain players who were clearly not good enough.
What lazy attitude, the players ran their guts out today, their football was just too confined. And finishing 4th is a **** site better than finishing 10th.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The reality of our situation is that there should be active discussions underway with our next management structure. As much as I want Arteta to figure it out and excel with us, am I not sure we have the resources and capability to give him such a platform.

Arsenal cannot be a training center, we do not have unlimited pockets for that.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom