• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We go again next season Mikel please no more clever signings or weird formations we still very good team with lot of quality young guys. Also tell your guy pep to leave.

Arsel

This is the kind of energy I need
Yup, me too!

City were held to a 1-1 draw recently at the Etihad by some foreign team, so I can't see why West Ham can't just watch the video of that game before they go up to Manchhester, and then we'll see how clever Mr. Pep is on Sunday night!

Arsel

There’ll be a point on Sunday where we all believe again.
Agreed totally.
I was just pointing out that City are the holders, so they are in possession of it atm. It's not ours to lose.

Justsaying, I know we still have a chance.
I also know that 'chance' relies on West Ham turning up on Sunday in some kind of Real Madrid incarnation and getting a draw, but stranger things have happened.

I was there when Trevor Brooking scored a header that time, so I'm hoping that Wham can do us a favour for once.

Fingers Crossed.
( and arms crossed in a sort of wanky west ham stylee )

SupersoakerArsene

WHU just needs to play park the bus elite Moyes style (also his last game).
Counter with Kudus & Bowen the f*t chubby & let them score some goals.

Built a ****ing wall

Areola
Coufal / Mavropanos / Zouma / Aguerd / Emerson
Alvarez / Soucek
Paqueta
Kudus / Bowen

Use Antonio as a supersub (he said he would get a result vs MCI if it came down to the last game).

Sub Ward-Prowse on when you get the a free-kick around the box. Even if it's the 3th minute!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am proud of the club what we have done this year again in the league and we will be there again next year with another year of expierence under our belt. we have an amazing team and we will be better next season.

I did not want to use the **** word but i am ****ing proud.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I am proud of the club what we have done this year again in the league and we will be there again next year with another year of expierence under our belt. we have an amazing team and we will be better next season.

I did not want to use the **** word but i am ****ing proud.
The consistency has been excellent. I still think in terms of the free flowing moves and Haaland’s very clinical finishing that City are slightly better, but there isn’t much in it now. Next year could be our year.

Halend

People who want him out need to start naming names of who they want in that will win trophies.

For all we know you would want fat Sam as Arteta's replacement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will be praying to all/any of the Gods that will have me, that he wins the Prem next season.

Think he will be under a little pressure if he doesn't do it, BEGGING that makes boy can do it :pray:

Arsel

The consistency has been excellent. I still think in terms of the free flowing moves and Haaland’s very clinical finishing that City are slightly better, but there isn’t much in it now. Next year could be our year.
Swap Haaland for Jesus and Arsenal walk it.

That's how close it is.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think especially our improved performance defensively give cause for optimism.

Arsel

People who want him out need to start naming names of who they want in that will win trophies.

For all we know you would want fat Sam as Arteta's replacement.
You could make a point for Xabi Alonso, even at Man City.
Of course Carlo Ancelloti.

After that I can't think of anyone, not even Guardiola. ( well, maybe )

Klopp? No thanks. Simeone? Hmmm. And then?

Amorim, Nagelsmann, Terzic, Slot??? Arteta is better than them by some margin.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom