• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thierry is probably a little upset, that this random guy got the Arsenal job immediately, rather than him or Vieira.

He would be right to question that, tbh... Mikel's interview for the job, was probably him just saying "Pep thinks I'm cool', over and over.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thierry is probably a little upset, that this random guy got the Arsenal job immediately, rather than him or Vieira.

He would be right to question that, tbh... Mikel's interview for the job, was probably him just saying "Pep thinks I'm cool', over and over.

Wrong, he probably just said "I have great hair and I speak English" and that was the end of it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thierry is a poverty manager tbf but so are a lot of these former players - Arteta, Lampard, Ole etc.

Was never keen on us bringing back a former player due to sentiment but the biggest difference between Thierry and Arteta is their mentality. Kings don’t accept second best whilst Arteta is a loser and reminds me of our dark days just from his energy.

Thierry or Vieira would never.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Thierry is a poverty manager tbf but so are a lot of these former players - Arteta, Lampard, Ole etc.

Was never keen on us bringing back a former player due to sentiment but the biggest difference between Thierry and Arteta is their mentality. Kings don’t accept second best whilst Arteta is a loser and reminds me of our dark days just from his energy.

Thierry or Vieira would never.
A loser that beat City and Chelsea for the FA cup

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A loser that beat City and Chelsea for the FA cup

:lol:

Small fish.

Beating Chelsea was nothing special when Thierry and Vieira were at the club. Same with the FA Cup. Not surprised tho as these days people are happy with a point at Brighton.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A draw away against a well oiled Potter team isn’t horrible IMO, although missed the game
Why do people say stuff like this? You would think Brighton away is peak Barca at the Nou Camp. Last season they only won 4 games at home. One of worst home records.

This season they started very well but again they are weaker at home then away and Everton easily beat them 2-0. Apparently we have to be grateful we managed to get an undeserved point. You are looking for things that don't exist to excuse these below par performances.

UpTheGunnerz

:lol:

Small fish.

Beating Chelsea was nothing special when Thierry and Vieira were at the club. Same with the FA Cup. Not surprised tho as these days people are happy with a point at Brighton.

No one is happy with a point at brighton, but people shouldnt overreact to it since Potter is proving himself to be an excellent manager.

UpTheGunnerz

Why do people say stuff like this? You would think Brighton away is peak Barca at the Nou Camp. Last season they only won 4 games at home. One of worst home records.

This season they started very well but again they are weaker at home then away and Everton easily beat them 2-0. Apparently we have to be grateful we managed to get an undeserved point.

The last season for Brighton were an anomaly compared to their xG and xP, they had some serious bad luck. This season they are showing their true credentials, with an extremely competent manager that have beaten us before. 0-0 shoudlnt be celebrated, but it should be accepted as an OK result

With that being said, i didnt see the game. And by the reactions on here, it seems like we played dreadful ball. I didnt know that initially

UpTheGunnerz

10/12 points in the last 4, plus some decent cup wins. Lets keep some positivity shall we! Still in that stage of the season were anything could happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No one is happy with a point at brighton, but people shouldnt overreact to it since Potter is proving himself to be an excellent manager.

Potter isn’t a cheat code. He’s been in the league for a while now and his teams are beatable. That’s coming from someone who has rated him before all the hype.

If we had a better and proactive manager, we’d have got all 3 points at Brighton. They were on the front foot (21 shots and 59% possession) whilst we were playing cautiously and waiting for an opportunity to hit them on the break.

The NLD was a false dawn.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lokonga had some press praising Thierry last night 👀... add another body to the Douzi pile.

Lokonga thought he would be replacing Guendo at Arsenal, will just end up replacing him at Hertha Berlin...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
****ing journalists, trying to create something from nothing I would bet.

Arteta answered well enough though. He knows he has to respond with results, and he should focus on that alone.

Top Bottom