• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
What a massive overreaction. At least read the full quote or other posts which are just few posts above yours and don't over react?
Such facepalm stuff. Reminds me of when the fervent Wenger outers when people would use whatever out of context quote as a stick to bash him with. Coherent critiques are good but this stuff, or the "dark energy" or he is an "evil person" basically stuff, is just :facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Such facepalm stuff. Reminds me of when the fervent Wenger outers when people would use whatever out of context quote as a stick to bash him with. Coherent critiques are good but this stuff, or the "dark energy" or he is an "evil person" basically stuff, is just :facepalm:

As a neutral fan and experienced exorcist I’m afraid the dark powers that Mikel has entwined his soul with are unmistakable.

Alexs

What a **** stirrer that tweet. He said "it's just another opinion and you have to respect that." Absolutely nothing wrong with that answer.
Sure. I’d respond just like that if I’d swallowed a lemon and was holding a dog turd.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Newcastle-Mania"

jfrzNupBKyrm.gif

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Where did he actually say this? Preferably without any ****ty Drake gifs. Hate that douche.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I know they had far from a perfect month but when you look at how City played at Stamford Bridge and Anfield and we're meant to believe Arteta performed better than Pep this month?

Even Klopp himself surely in with a better shout.

There was a stat somewhere like this season we create less chances against other teams than is average, and teams create more chances against us than they usually do for other teams.

We’re just a bad team. Guarantee you in 6 weeks time Mikel’s job will be on the line cos of how poor our form has been.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Have a feeling Crystal Palace at home is where Miki will kickstart his upward trajectory to become a great manager. Feeling a cheeky 6-0 win

vantoure

Lot of love for the Kroenke family tbh. Big fan of theirs.
:lol:
Don’t Get Swerved By Rex
haha, I know Rex like the back of my hands - he's an Athletico fan, not of arsenal or newcastle ;)
Arsenal Mania for everyone as the link at the top suggests. All fans are welcome here except for Leicester fans.
🤔 - bias against leicester
The mods had to double his salary and give him trusted status to keep him at AM :lol:
:thumbsup:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom