• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Preacher

Always Crying
Tricky Micky. The man who thought that one injury prone LB will be enough.

Get him out. It is insult to every Arsenal fan watching Cedric playing on the right.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Buzzing for when he takes us through into the semi final next week, tbh!

Could have scored goals tonight. Unlucky on that front.

But Willian was picked and he was useless for most of the match.

Cedric is Arteta signing and he has been beyond terrible and still gets picked.

Many decisions Arteta has made are coming back to bite him. He just hasn't managed the squad well enough this season. My leeway for him was for him to improve and have time. But the more decisions he takes the worse it gets.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Wow.

Did I miss something, are we out of the EL??

Stop crying and have a bit of balls and belief.

If we get knocked out next week then it's cry into the pillow time.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Also, why do we always go back to Wenger when we hit a bad patch? I know why some of you do it, you’ve been proven wrong non stop for the last 3 years and have to somehow still pull up the old guy but it’s boring now.

Since Wenger has left we can’t even pass and keep the ball. All those years me insulting Stoke and we’re just a multicultural Stoke.
Could say the same thing about yourself.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Even if we somehow manage to squeak past these scrubs, what would be the point? Because in the next round Emery is going to have Arteta on absolute toast and it's going to be an unbelievable embarrassment being dumped out by your ex-manager. Honestly it might be better to just go out now and save face.

GoonerJay24

Strikers and players miss chances. Also imagine still starting Lacazette over Aubameyang. Arteta's obsessions with Aubameyang on the wing is so bad
In big games we need our main players to step up, they didn't. Aubas forms been shaky, I'm glad Laca started. Also Partey never took control plus Willian barely contributed. Players need to take responsibility just as much.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
In big games we need our main players to step up, they didn't. Aubas forms been shaky, I'm glad Laca started. Also Partey never took control plus Willian barely contributed. Players need to take responsibility just as much.
Maybe Arteta should give that responsibility lark a try

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Wow.

Did I miss something, are we out of the EL??

Stop crying and have a bit of balls and belief.

If we get knocked out next week then it's cry into the pillow time.
People like you are amazing. We'll probably get through next week but this result and others like it are why we're 10th and why this team is utterly mediocre.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Bad line up
Please go back to saka as lb man. He's missing chances on a regular basis anyways

But still we should have won that comfortably while keeping a clean sheet.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom