• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Godwin1

Very well-known
Strikers and players miss chances. Also imagine still starting Lacazette over Aubameyang. Arteta's obsessions with Aubameyang on the wing is so bad
I don't get it either, it's a struggle to watch us at the moment with any sort of optimism.

TinFish

I personally think he doesn't start Martinelli because having a front 3 of teenagers (19 years old) is just embarrassing for the club.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Not the worst performance we’ve dished up but not thrilling against the **** we faced either. I hate the Europa and want us in the CL but I don’t see the point. We’re going to get battered, even in the group stages.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
You've practically thrown the towel in on this tie.

That's bottling it.

FFS have a bit of belief.
That's 3 EL knock-out ties in a row, ALL 3 in fact that Arteta has managed, that we've failed to win at home. It's disgraceful, and against dreadful sides. It's not called bottling it or lacking belief, it's called being realistic and having standards.

mpower2540

Very disappointing but it's not fully on the manager tonight.

Under Wenger however we'd of trounced these 4-0 today.
I’d say it’s almost entirely on Arteta. If we’d have started with the team that finished the game we could’ve scored 4 or 5 but nah let’s wait till the 75th minute to make changes. We look terrified, our game management is genuinely shocking and he’s gone back to the slow crap that we were playing before Christmas. He’s not learning AT ALL. He’s got players at his disposal that can win him games and he’s not trusting them.

They were rubbish, absolute rubbish and we played them as if they were Man City. Not once in the post match analysis has anyone questioned his decisions? If it was Mourinho he’d be getting hammered by the press and pundits and quite frankly he ****ing deserves it

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow.

Did I miss something, are we out of the EL??

Stop crying and have a bit of balls and belief.

If we get knocked out next week then it's cry into the pillow time.
It literally doesn't matter if fans have balls and belief when the team clearly has neither.

What more could you ask for? A mediocre team come to the Emirates and try and press and play a high line vs us, not sit deep and be difficult to beat. Yet our fastest players are on the bench?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I won't even try and bring up Wenger.

Under Emery, we faced valencia and napoli in the knockout phase and convincingly beat both teams.
This season we've struggled against bums teams like Olympiakos, Benfica and ****ing Slavia ffs

GoonerJay24

I’d say it’s almost entirely on Arteta. If we’d have started with the team that finished the game we could’ve scored 4 or 5 but nah let’s wait till the 75th minute to make changes. We look terrified, our game management is genuinely shocking and he’s gone back to the slow crap that we were playing before Christmas. He’s not learning AT ALL. He’s got players at his disposal that can win him games and he’s not trusting them.

They were rubbish, absolute rubbish and we played them as if they were Man City. Not once in the post match analysis has anyone questioned his decisions? If it was Mourinho he’d be getting hammered by the press and pundits and quite frankly he ****ing deserves it
The substitutes tonight clearly invigorated the team but most Arsenal fans wanted Saka and Smith+Rowe starting with Lacazette up front.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are some fans who just didn't much like Arteta for a number of reasons and wanted him gone, but then there are a bunch of outher fans who didn't mind Arteta personally but just look at the results, and when the second group is thinking he should go then it's time. There'll always be haters, it's when the neutrals turn that it's time.

Nothing against Arteta, he's a bit dull, but whatever, ultimately it's the results that matter, and the results are sh*te.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom