• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Poor first half, strong second half.

Animated GIF

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I don't care if he's a tactical genius. I've had enough of Arteta.

The guy is like a cat, how many lives does he have! Doesn't he ever learn! Same mistakes in picking the wrong starting 11 again.

Martinelli should've been starting. Ceballos shouldn't have started. Why is Xhaka at left back again?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
??

The goal was coming until Ceballos got sent off.

How is it a great second half if the manager keeps Ceballos on after almost getting a second yellow a minute into the second half?

We managed 5 minutes of possession and you call it a great second half?

I’m sorry, Manberg, but you’re stretching it. The only two shots on target were from the penalty we got and from a late Auba chance when he finally decided to put a center half on after witnessing 85 minutes of one of our worst performances under him.

Today is not excusable for Arteta. He literally got everything he could wrong and insisted on his mistakes.

I hope he can turn it around the second leg, I really do. But tonight we saw the worst side of him yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously getting sick of him trying a new thing every game and not play his beat team just treating this season as pre-season.

Top Bottom