• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
...my boy back in two weeks to see this clown sacked 💯

ezgif-7-4bda1774e25c.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Now that Europa league is out the window, everyone has only just realised the place in the table and we're looking at no Europe for the first time in over 20 years lmaoooooooooo

I don't want to see KSE sign more good players just to ruin them and have the fans and media wrongfully put them in bin tier, get Kroenke out of here and get him to take his bum manager with him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Tedious to see some journos hide behind predictions of whether the owners/board will sack Arteta as a substitute for stating their own assessments of him. I guess some close to the club are just thinking about maintaining their access rather than anything else.

On that note I’m probably done on this thread until there is a change, or definitely until end of season at least. Can only take it so far, and to me it feels like a conclusion assessment-wise for Arteta. If the owners cannot manage and hire/fire properly we need new owners.

Legend14

Established Member
I think Arteta will be sacked by the end of the season. I can’t see how Arsenal can justify keeping him given how badly everything went.

There have been many suggestions for replacement, but I think only one fits.

I would bring back Wenger on the sole condition that he is given financial support. I think he is the only manager capable of turning this around in short order and bringing back the real Arsenal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Knowing our clueless ownership and MANY opportunities to remove Arteta in the season, I could see him surviving this.

This is a clear sign that we are finished as a serious club under this ownership, football directorship and management. The only solution is a takeover

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Knowing our clueless ownership and MANY opportunities to remove Arteta in the season, I could see him surviving this.

This is a clear sign that we are finished as a serious club under this ownership, football directorship and management. The only solution is a takeover

Well, we were given the golden opportunity to flip him for Tuchel, meaning we'd only really take a hit for Arteta and his boys' comp (but we wouldn't have had to "buy out" Tuchel) and we bottled it, or rather it probably wasn't even a real consideration.

And honestly even if Arteta did go, would we trust THIS BOARD to replace him? I'm worried SA, I'm very worried.

Patterns are pointing to an extended period of mediocrity and we simply don't have the same spending power as a Chelsea or even a Utd so smart moves are a requirement, yet sometimes you wonder if there's even a single footballing brain cell among the top brass at the club :facepalm:

bergholt

If we lose the 4 remaining league games, does Arteta get sacked?

Might be worth a word in a few ears in the dressing room...

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Better being insufferable than deluded.

Just admit you were wrong about him. Nobody is going to think any less of you. Sitting at home raging you were wrong and continuing to be stubborn and infantile won't help you accept what is happening to your precious Mikel.
What are you on about? You're the one deluded if you think that absolute arsehole will admit he's wrong. :lol:

Top Bottom