• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

teamsoutheast

Martinez wanted to be the number 1 and he deserved it after his performances in the final matches. Willian went to Dubai during the pandemic and was allowed right back into the squad while Auba was not allowed to play because he arrived late for training. I am all for managers being strict. But he should apply same rules for everyone. Why special treatment for his sweet child Willian?

Do we have anything conrete on that Willian story? I don't recall reading about that anywhere. Was he suffering personal problems?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
if you tell any bunch of footballers...that you are payng Özil, but he isnt quite upto the mark to make the squad, its going to be hard to retain your credibility in front of them

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Do we have anything conrete on that Willian story? I don't recall reading about that anywhere. Was he suffering personal problems?
What more concrete information do you need? His picture taken with a restaurant owner was posted on IG. He claimed that he travelled to "fulfil image contracts". That was his explanation for travelling when it was allowed only for work and education. That's fine. But apparently the club didn't know his travel plans and he had to miss a day of training because he could participate in it only after his covid test results. When asked about this matter, Arteta told that the issue has been handled internally. But then goes on to throw Auba under the bus in front of press for coming late for training.

This clearly reeks of favouritism.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Martinez wanted to go and wanted a new challenge. It's out of our hands if the player wants to go. Where was Xhaka played out of position? Mate, you're just trying to find things to beat him with. We can't sell all our homegrown players or we would have breached the quota. It was the right decision to Loan Willock and AMN. AMN didn't want to play full back and wanted to go somewhere where he could play in his favoured position. AMN is not ready to play midfield here as he doesn't have that concentration and decision making to keep the ball for long periods. His pass completion rate is currently 77% we need those stats in the high 80's for the football we want to play. When did Willian go AWOL????? Stop making stuff up for crying out loud and be reasonable.
Martinez wanted the number 1 shirt. We wouldn't give it to him in favor of an error prone clown. He's now established himself as one of the best keepers in the league while Leno appears to be regressing. Xhaka's last 3 appearances were at left back. Do you think he's a left back? I shouldn't have even read the rest of this sh*t after that doozy. You either don't actually watch the games in which case you should just refrain from posting or you're absolutely tragically bad at trolling. When did Willian go AWOL? It's well documented that he went to Dubai without telling the team, putting himself at risk to be unavailable for selection due to covid protocols which wouldn't have mattered because he's contributed about the same when available. Now the fact that you're ignorant is entirely different to me "making things up" you absolute clown. Maybe you should pay a bit more attention to the club before you start running your mouth with incomplete information. That's something that children know not to do.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Klopp finished outside European places the same season he lost a EL final to Emery.

Qualified for CL season after, lost the CL final, won CL next season then went on to win PL.

Gonna vote yes in the poll if Big Sam rolls us over tomorrow.

DF66-CCBB-9918-4439-8-BC5-6977-B8752-E7-B.gif

@Riou hold me

teamsoutheast

What more concrete information do you need? His picture taken with a restaurant owner was posted on IG. He claimed that he travelled to "fulfil image contracts". That was his explanation for travelling when it was allowed only for work and education. That's fine. But apparently the club didn't know his travel plans and he had to miss a day of training because he could participate in it only after his covid test results. When asked about this matter, Arteta told that the issue has been handled internally. But then goes on to throw Auba under the bus in front of press for coming late for training.

This clearly reeks of favouritism.

Aubameyang lives in London and was late on matchday. That's unacceptable for your captain. missing a training session and your Captain turning up late on matchday especially with him living in London is a completely different kettle of fish.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Aubameyang lives in London and was late on matchday. That's unacceptable for your captain. missing a training session and your Captain turning up late on matchday especially with him living in London is a completely different kettle of fish.
And a player going to Dubai during a pandemic without even informing the club, very well knowing that he has to go through covid protocols when returning back is fine? I never said what Auba did was correct. But what Willian did was even worse. He planned an abroad trip while Auba could have been late because of any last minute thing that came up. At the very least, what Willian did was as bad as what Auba did and Arteta's response should have been similar.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I wish we had a choir here like they do in the Catholic Church for plam Sunday where the choir plays the role of the people watching the trial of Jesus and cry crucify him! Crucify him! everytime Jesus name is mention. Imagine trying to debate what to do with Arteta when there is a choir screaming crucify him every time anyone mentions his name.

Sack the fool and get Rodgers or one of those experienced attacking coaches in. Dont actually crucify him though because he will be back in 3 days and he won’t leave this time.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

could be a Mourinho quote

I'm not sure who he means to clear out.

Willian, Mari, Partey, Cedric and Gabriel are all his buys. Xhaka, Luiz, Holding and Tierney are his lieutenants and he seems to like Chambers. Ceballos and Ødegaard are on loan. He chose Leno over Martinez

There will be riots at the Emirates if he sells Saka or ESR. Everyone else is a kid, out on loan or named El Neny.

Is Arteta going to admit that the players he chose to bring in, keep and build is squad around are duff? Or is he going to get rid of Pepe and Aubameyang and talk about how the dressing room is less "toxic" now?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I commend your optimism and wish I could share it. Pepe has been better since Christmas but always seemed to get dropped and then tried too hard in the next game. Mari did start poorly, had some good moments but has limitations that affects the way we play. He's not a long term solution. Willian is only here for the location and contract and is in mourning for Chelsea. He can barely speak English so doubtful he's doing anything other than anger Pepe and Nelson. AMN didn't want to play RB? That much was clear before the season started. Arteta failed to bully him and then banished him. 4 years for Cedric? Terrible. Ceballos is not OK as a squad player. Those minutes could have been given to a couple of our young players to build them for the future. He eventually cost us the EL. Aouar was available. It's just that we tried to be cheap, messed around and he pulled out. Ryan I agree appears to be a solid GK, but we sold Emi for peanuts in favour of Leno who has been poor and now wants out. Runarsson is a £40k per week mistake. That's £60k per month more than Özil was costing by not playing! The failure to develop a single youth player and the poverty of performance all over the pitch is down to Arteta. I won't go on about his man management, the pay cut and the leaks but he's not right for us and we must cut our losses as soon as we play our last game. I don't doubt that he's given his best but we are not a training college and without £300m per season, I'm sure he'll fail here.
Remember when Sokratis was playing RB over AMN when Arteta first became manager because Ainsley was 5 minutes late to training? Poor lad didn’t get a look in for ages ffs.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Mate he's lucky he wasn't one of those changes in December.

Precisely the month he should've gone and we should've saved our season with Tuchel, Ragnick or Benitez.

He's chatting PR horeshit, what makes this summer different from when they took over? They've had 10+ years to back managers with sizable budgets.

He's been told by the club's pr department, who scour social media what the fans want to hear.

You think lil tetty is gonna convince stan to spend the money? When our greatest ever manager couldn't?

Pure bullsht. #Tettyout.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom