• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I am so ****ing close to being Arteta out and the season hasn't even started... Think the Xhaka ordeal finally broke me! Now with Partey injured also. Just the thought of starting the season with Xhaka and Elneny as our CM pairing... I honestly cannot take much more! So angry I could destroy something!

Angry The Little Rascals GIF

Wonder if your "this might be it for me" moment comes when we don't sign a Partey replacement because Lucas Torreira and Kola stay here for another 6 months.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We deserve everything we get tbh. Appointing Arteta was bad enough but Vinai promoting him to Manager status was madness.

Giving so much power to rookie at a big club.

Banter stuff.

Think we would've been fine even with Mikel if we had a proper DoF and CEO. Having three rookies is just too much.

A proper DoF wouldn't have signed Willian or resigned Luiz, etc., etc. Would probably bring the manager aside and tell him to find a way to play x, y, z player because we need to make signings elsewhere, etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vinai just barging into Stan's office, demanding Arteta be promoted to manager.

That's how I imagined it happened.

I have no faith in Arteta, don't doubt he has knowledge of the game, but that doesn't make you a good manager. His man management is also very poor. With fans now able to return to stadiums if our home form is anything like it was last year, the emirates will become toxic and hopefully then the hierarchy will have no choice but to pull the trigger on Mikel.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wonder if your "this might be it for me" moment comes when we don't sign a Partey replacement because Lucas Torreira and Kola stay here for another 6 months.
Feel that it will be sooner, rather than later...

Think I need a break from Arsenal! I am thinking of just focusing on the Olympics instead and enjoy that. Let the offseason take care of itself and tune in when the new season starts. Nothing we can do now anyhow but feel miserable.

HomeSteak

Established Member
I said the sack will be in december, but it will be much sooner. The fans were booing Willian during warm-up, its gonna turn ugly really fast. Edu, Arteta & Vinai are missing something that is clear to see. We will take L's vs Brentofrd, City & Chelsea...and when we go back to the Emirates after those games, with Ramsdel and Abraham as our signings...the crowd will be on his back non stop. Every sub, every Xhaka ****-up, Willian jog , they will hound him out. It is the only way

Gunners1616

Feels like we are stuck in an infinite loop. We literally just lived all this "coach being hounding out" twice with Wenger and then Emery and somehow they still went for a hierarchy full of rookies for such a big club and now I'm not sure we even realise how badly constructed this squad is.

So much money spent on bad contracts and easily 10+ unmotivated/unwanted players on high wages. And we have Mikel/Edu/Kia to handle all that...What a nightmare.

blrgooner

Established Member
Have we ever lost this much in preseason before? 😅
You mean two games? I think we have lost 2 games many times.
In any case, Whenever we do well in pre season, we are lulled into a false sense of squad quality( Like last season). Its better to be grounded on reality. Last season we beat Liverpool on penalties and many people thought we are good enough to challenge them over a season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What are they then, coming 8th twice, Edu on holiday on a yacht with Kia and Raul when he should sorting out our over bloated squad, not winning any of our preseason matches, spending £73m to replace players we already had but Arteta couldn't get on with.

Like I know you're an agenda merchant n all but we've won two pre season games. They'd count if your Don was in charge obviously.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I just really hate him. He’s another stubborn one that keeps doing the same **** that hasn’t worked 15 times in a row. Will be managing the Shanghai Sharks in 2 years.

A manager sticking to his philosophy? Yous would he moaning if he kept switching it up and saying he doesn't have a bloody philosophy.

I'm fed up with all the nonsense that's spoken about him on here. Clearly an excellent coach who's suffering because the club can't get their **** together and clear the decks of deadwood.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom