• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Brugge were so good yesterday and you could see it was the coaching. One of the best presses I can recall seeing and clear patterns of play when attacking.

You'd expect them to probably lose most of the games they'd play against PSG as player quality will eventually show but that just shows how badly Arteta is doing as we regularly dropped points to teams with less quality than us.

Philippe Clement, I’m calling it early.

Arteta to HSV Dustbin in Bundesliga 7.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Watching Brugge compete and more against the most expensive team ever assembled last night just made me angry, a group of kids and rejects from bigger European Leagues thrown together can play like that (16 shots to 9) against that team and we have to put up with this coward constantly complaining about needing sackfuls of money to get the players who can play his tedious, slow, static, pointless football.
They played with pace, energy and purpose, compare that to our pathetic performances against the oil teams (City/Chelsea etc) ,we literally just stand around waiting to concede.

Honestly enough is enough, he's been here what two years?
The best part of £200m and we're worse than when he started, I mean at some point you have to wake up and smell the roses.
I'm starting up the Philippe Clement train, first stop Vampireslayerville.
Not going to minimise the Brugge result from yesterday, but Clement isn't ready for the Arsenal job. While I do agree he did great in the Belgian league with Waasland Beveren, Genk and now Club Brugge he isn't ready for this level. Should test his mettle in Germany or Italy imo.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
If only that dinosaur Wenger could've created the 4-2-3-1 system we'd have done a lot more, who knows we might have even finished 8th back to back which is spectacular in the context of modern football. Sadly Wenger just wasn't modern thinking enough and we had to settle for CL for 20 years in a row. Glad we've got this modern fresh thinking Arteta to steer us in the right direction.
This is what really gets me about the **** excuses Tets and Emery have. Ffs, you're doing nought more than what Wenger did, high pressing possession football and you sell it as if this squad can't play it. Only diffference is Wengz didn't have two in the box for goal kicks because that wasn't allowed then

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Him seeing the bright lights:

tommy-lee-jones-golden-globes-2013-274.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Lol Well remember when Leicester won at the emirates last season we battered them & they caught us on the break. People have a very selective memory.
I agree we have games where we are poor but so does pretty much every team.

And then you've got the games where the likes of Wolves, Villa and Southampton came to the Emirates and played us off the park.

It's been a very rare occurrence for us to outplay anyone under Arteta. No doubt it has happened but we've been made to look very average a number of times under him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Klopp>Wenger

Except the only time they actually competed, Wenger won.

Klopp had’t been at the club long but Wenger had the worst injury record in the league. See that’s evidenced based posting. All the rest is conjecture. :lol:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
And then you've got the games where the likes of Wolves, Villa and Southampton came to the Emirates and played us off the park.

It's been a very rare occurrence for us to outplay anyone under Arteta. No doubt it has happened but we've been made to look very average a number of times under him.
I agree the games you mentioned were really poor.
What about the games in the 2nd half of the season against Wolves & Villa, We battered them both but got beat as we unlucky. It happens. People forget that though & have a selective memory.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Except the only time they actually competed, Wenger won.

Klopp had’t been at the club long but Wenger had the worst injury record in the league. See that’s evidenced based posting. All the rest is conjecture. :lol:

So when I said people always defended Wenger to the hills when players were injured and results didn't go his way every single poster on AM told me differently because it can't excuse Arteta now?

Looks like I am right, yet again.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I agree the games you mentioned were really poor.
What about the games in the 2nd half of the season against Wolves & Villa, We battered them both but got beat as we unlucky. It happens. People forget that though & have a selective memory.

Don't remember us battering either one of them unfortunately. Played really well in the first half with Wolves granted. Either way we came out of those games with 0 points.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom