• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I really believe in the long term Arteta could be the next Arsène Wenger. He is quite young, and I truly believe, given time, he will prove people wrong."

...Gael Clichy

Reactions: Xln

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The first 2 goals were not scored from counter attacks. We did not need to do anything in the second half.

You are clutching so hard
Counters and transitions, I’m talking about situations where the defence isn’t set. It’s easier to score in those situations but that isn’t our problem.

We did not need to do anything in the second half or couldn’t? Don’t lie to yourself. Yeah at 3-0 up you cruise, but you can’t tell me that second half went to plan for us.

Anyway the main reason I’m annoyed is that Mikel has earned himself another six months with this win but this win didn’t show any progress in the areas we needed to see progress and our board definitely isn’t smart enough to see that. Similar example is United regularly winning big games but their real issue is being able to dominate against smaller teams.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man I’m not even gonna speak on this, have we ever done this for a match before?😂

We did this v Sp**s in Emery's first season...

NINTCHDBPICT000453908049-e1543965873442.jpg

...Potch was fuming, said no post game selfies, until Tottenham win a trophy 🤣

Latest posts+

Top Bottom