• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Rattata

This match was what many of us were asking for. Start hot, get 2-0 up and then control the match from there and conserve energy.

It was a 3-0 performance that turned into a 2-1 due to a bit of poor finishing and a really bad error from Zinchenko.

Feel a bit for Saliba, Rice, Gabriel, Tomi etc as they deserved a clean sheet really.

Christmas fixtures will be thick and fast, we've got to conserve some energy for it. We've basically only played 90 minutes at full tilt over the Lens and Wolves matches and won both. That's good news.
Agree besides that it wasn't a 3:0 performance but a 5-6:0 performance. Jesus, Trossard and Eddie need some more 1 vs. 1 training.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

4 points clear, that's all that matters really.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully because we could do with a proper left back

Yeah I’m a bit sick of all these hybrids. Get a proper left back and Zinny then have White and Timber. Let Tomi sit in the medical tent.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We are a few tweaks away from being the best team in Europe. Not even an exaggeration.

We’re in an era now where we must make it count and win a few big trophies to cement that.

The tweaks are a left back like Zinchenko that doesn’t lose the ball as much. Because he is actually at fault for a vast majority of our goals over the past 60 games.

Another forward who is clinical and also some midfield depth because Rice needs a safety blanket.

I believe if we make those 3 signings we are unstoppable.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We are a few tweaks away from being the best team in Europe. Not even an exaggeration.

We’re in an era now where we must make it count and win a few big trophies to cement that.

The tweaks are a left back like Zinchenko that doesn’t lose the ball as much. Because he is actually at fault for a vast majority of our goals over the past 60 games.

Another forward who is clinical and also some midfield depth because Rice needs a safety blanket.

I believe if we make those 3 signings we are unstoppable.
You can’t be best team in Europe without a striker.

LookingForEric

Getting elite striker is not tweak and we are not close to Europe best team. Let’s actually win something meaningful before even talking like this

Once again, read what I said. Honestly no point in conversing if you’re going to skim read/just troll.

LookingForEric

Apparently we don't have a striker. Who was that dude on the pitch that created both of the goals today then?

Someone who essentially plays as a false 9 for us but also misses a fair few quality chances.

He needs elite competition and we need a killer up front. Btw that killer could be a LW as well…

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Again Jesus just scored in the last game and had a crucial part in both goals. He did miss two pretty easy chances. It wasn’t a good game by his standards. I think we need to buy another striker and rotate Jesus out wide and at striker. But he is a great footballer. He may miss a few more chances than other elite strikers but he creates more chances and more goals with his play than other strikers

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, June 14

Arsenal could rival Manchester United for Nice centre-back Jean Claire Todibo [SPORT]

Arsenal will try to sign Real Madrid GK Andriy Lunin if “he’s within reach” [Mundo Deportivo]

Agent Kia Joorabchian is holding talks with Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool to find a move for Joshua Zirkzee with AC Milan struggling to agree a deal for the striker [HITC]

Arsenal want £20m for Reiss Nelson, who is considering leaving this summer with Crystal Palace, Fulham, West Ham and Nottingham Forest interested [David Ornstein - The Athletic]

Arsenal have enquired about the availability of Everton midfielder Amadou Onana [Liverpool Echo]

Latest posts

Top Bottom